What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Masked Singer (1 Viewer)

Its fun enough to put up with since my daughter is enjoying it.  But the guessing is asinine, do they have a list or are they just shouting names? There is no real point to any of them saying any names.

This show is fecal matter.  Everything that is wrong with our country in 1 hour.  Well, you get the idea.  4, C celebrities shouting random names.  Nick Cannon and Jenny McCarthME on the same show.  A studio audience that must be mouth breathers or stolen from America's funniest home videos.  Dreadful

Chemical X said:
This show is fecal matter.  Everything that is wrong with our country in 1 hour.  Well, you get the idea.  4, C celebrities shouting random names.  Nick Cannon and Jenny McCarthME on the same show.  A studio audience that must be mouth breathers or stolen from America's funniest home videos.  Dreadful
You left out the d list celebrities in costumes. Football players whose faces we've never seen. Offspring of other celebrities. Former celebrities. And some people who used to sing. It's depressing to me that this is a show, let alone a popular show. I also don't get the dancing shows, so take it how you will.

You left out the d list celebrities in costumes. Football players whose faces we've never seen. Offspring of other celebrities. Former celebrities. And some people who used to sing. It's depressing to me that this is a show, let alone a popular show. I also don't get the dancing shows, so take it how you will.
gotta be a kardashole there somewhere

Based on the commercials I’ve seen: Is this a lip sync thing or am I supposed to believe that these people sound perfect while singing with their head in what’s essentially a fish bowl?
I figure they are 'lip sync'-ing, (if they had lips!); but I figure they have sung the track previously in a studio, and they have probably cleaned up the song some.

Peacock is Hugh Jackman
I thought Alphonso Ribeiro but Hugh Jackman is a good one.  Ribeiro was a child star and was in an 80s Pepsi video with Michael Jackson.  

But then the Peacock said something about moms having a poster of him on their bedroom wall.  Posters of Carlton doing his dance?  

Now I think it may be Donny Osmond.  He has a show in Vegas or used to.  That was one of the clues.  

Isn't he still too big for crap like this?
Yeah everyone needs to be thinking C and D list “stars” on this show. Tina Turner ain’t covering her face. Now Gladys Knight...

Think Donny Osmond, Tori Spelling, Tara Reid, LaToya Jackson, and secondary actors on Fox shows who would get pressured into this crap to fill spots. Maybe a crappy Kardashian too.

Yeah everyone needs to be thinking C and D list “stars” on this show. Tina Turner ain’t covering her face. Now Gladys Knight...

Think Donny Osmond, Tori Spelling, Tara Reid, LaToya Jackson, and secondary actors on Fox shows who would get pressured into this crap to fill spots. Maybe a crappy Kardashian too.
Exactly......anything to do with Fox is in play, hence Terry Bradshaw, football players.

If you people keep watching this ####, they will keep making this ####.  Stop it.
Eh, my kids like it. There’s a whole lot worse out there. At least it’s not another dude-bro video on YouTube playing Fortnite. :kill me:

Another TV show that started in another country.  Can't TV executives come up with new ideas?

I guess this will continue since it is very cheap to have these types of shows compared to scripted ones.

Jayrok said:
I thought Alphonso Ribeiro but Hugh Jackman is a good one.  Ribeiro was a child star and was in an 80s Pepsi video with Michael Jackson.  

But then the Peacock said something about moms having a poster of him on their bedroom wall.  Posters of Carlton doing his dance?  

Now I think it may be Donny Osmond.  He has a show in Vegas or used to.  That was one of the clues.  
Bet the house on Donny Osmond being the peacock.

Chemical X said:
It's like a car wreck.  Just a little rubbernecking.
It is like John Wick slamming his car into the bad guy, putting him in an arm lock, then shooting the other bad guy in face, then finishing the first with point blank head shot.

Thick offers a proffesional opinion, Jeong makes you laugh.. just stare at McCarthy's cleavage, and I still have no idea who other judge is supposed to be.

James Daulton said:
There is zero chance stars the caliber of Hugh Jackman or Elton John are on this impossible to turn away from train wreck. 
Or maybe they are able to think bigger than the rest of them, and see what this amazing show is going to become.

Did Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat appear in Vegas?

My wife thinks Rabbit is Criss Angel. I still think the show is a big bowl of poop 
missed clue was selling Brooklyn pizza......blaine was born in Brooklyn, chris angel was hatched I believe.

the squirrel is carol channing and the mongoose is krystal kardashian.  my wife thinks the raccoon is all 4 members of en vogue stuffed into one outfit.

I gave up on the show, but fast forwarded through the recorded episodes to see who has been revealed. I’d add spoiler tags but by the way this thread died I don’t think it matters.

Ricky Lake

Latoya Jackson

Joey Fatone

Rumor Willis

Tori Spelling

I gave up on the show, but fast forwarded through the recorded episodes to see who has been revealed. I’d add spoiler tags but by the way this thread died I don’t think it matters.

Ricky Lake

Latoya Jackson

Joey Fatone

Rumor Willis

Tori Spelling
Wow what an all-star cast. How can they afford such top-notch talent?

Users who are viewing this thread