What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Masked Singer (2 Viewers)

Gladys knight

Neil Patrick Harris

Jamie Foxx

Are my official guesses

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think T-Pain uses autotune because he needs it. It's the robotic sound that was popular back in the day that he rode to stardom.

I don't think T-Pain uses autotune because he needs it. It's the robotic sound that was popular back in the day that he rode to stardom.
Oh, for sure. I’m just saying that technology, while popular, masked the level of his natural talent. 

robbie williams is rottweiler.  nicole scherzinger is no longer gorgeous.  somehow i’d be arrested if i killed jenny mccarthy.  ken jeong un needs a throat punch.  pure excrement.

My wife and I figured out last season that the only way to watch this show is on dvr so you can just watch the singing , guess , and watch the reveals 

Probably won’t even do that this time 
We did that last season as well.  This time around not even interested in who is behind the mask.  Can't stomach the show anymore... and we watch Fear the Walking Dead!!!  

Watched about 15 minutes of this last night. It could be ok if the judges dialed it back about 20 notches. 

I don't really find any of the judges all that likeable to begin with, last night made me never want to look at any of them again.

Watched about 15 minutes of this last night. It could be ok if the judges dialed it back about 20 notches. 

I don't really find any of the judges all that likeable to begin with, last night made me never want to look at any of them again.
Ummmm.....I could watch Nicole stand up and dance all night. In fact, I wish they just left the camera on her the whole time.  

Wife and I were watching the show. Our seventeen-year-old walked in the room while Ice Cream was singing Old Town Road. No joke, he listened for less than ten seconds and said “That’s Ninja.”  Hadn’t heard a single one of the clues. One of the most amazing insta-solves I’ve ever seen. 

Of course, the reason why he knew immediately who it was is likely because he’s spent over a hundred hours listening to this kid play video games, which isn’t so great I guess. 

I actually find this show very amusing. :bag:  Wife hates it.

She hates the dumb guesses but I think it's funny.  They are so stupid. My favorite was last year when they guessed Barrack Obama.  :lmao:

What’s wrong with making ####?  With streaming services, there is more quality programming available today to consumers than at any point prior. There’s plenty of room for the #### I like too. 
It smells?

The judges were tolerable when they had Keenan Thompson last season.  And he's not even funny.  These judges are terrible without him.

Jenny McCarthy is even harder to watch with plastic surgery face imo.

The judges were tolerable when they had Keenan Thompson last season.  And he's not even funny.  These judges are terrible without him.

Jenny McCarthy is even harder to watch with plastic surgery face imo.
While not a fan of Thicke and the #####cat girl, I like that they know music and singing.  Ken Jeong, I think, it's funny.  Corny, but funny.  I think they should dump McCarthy.  She's terrible and brings nothing to the table.  I'd like to see some other comedian or funny person on the judges table.

the guesses make this even more fecal....bruno mars would be on this?  diana ross?  when i like robin thicke the most out of any group, that group needs to be fitted for cement shoes.

By the way, Songland is my favorite new musical reality show.  Probably not worth its own thread, but it's a great watch, imo.  The episodes with the Jonas Brothers and Charlie Puth were particularly good I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
the guesses make this even more fecal....bruno mars would be on this?  diana ross?  when i like robin thicke the most out of any group, that group needs to be fitted for cement shoes.
And herein why I hated this show. I get you are trying to drum up some intrigue, but the chances of an A-list celebrity being on this show are zero. I watched last year to humor my wife--it won't happen again. I set the DVR, she can watch this tripe on her own time. 

By the way, Songland is my favorite new musical reality show.  Probably not worth its own thread, but it's a great watch, imo.  The episodes with the Jonas Brothers and Charlie Puth were particularly good I thought.
That "be nice, be different" song from the will.i.am episode should be on the radio, imo. Original one was best.

And herein why I hated this show. I get you are trying to drum up some intrigue, but the chances of an A-list celebrity being on this show are zero. I watched last year to humor my wife--it won't happen again. I set the DVR, she can watch this tripe on her own time. 
Always hilarious when some judge shouts out a big name.

My dark horse on the female side would be the whitest women ever, Marie Osmond. 

For the record, I do not watch the show, only character compilations on YT.

Show seems unwatchable in any other format.

Wife and I were watching the show. Our seventeen-year-old walked in the room while Ice Cream was singing Old Town Road. No joke, he listened for less than ten seconds and said “That’s Ninja.”  Hadn’t heard a single one of the clues. One of the most amazing insta-solves I’ve ever seen. 

Of course, the reason why he knew immediately who it was is likely because he’s spent over a hundred hours listening to this kid play video games, which isn’t so great I guess. 
Instantly recognizable voice

Users who are viewing this thread