What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2020 NFL Draft Class (5 Viewers)

When I watch him all I see is a guy like Owen Daniels. 50/500/5 

If his dad wasnt Randy Moss we wouldnt be talking about him nearly as much
But if he’s better than his dad the way CMC is better than his then he could be the greatest player ever to touch the field! 

Arkansas State WR Omar Bayless received an invite to the NFL Combine.

NFL Combine invites are starting to spread throughout the draft class. While plenty of players are sure to follow, Bayless (6'3/207) is one of the first players to announce their invitation to Indianapolis. Bayless isn't a burner, but he proved himself a reliable possession receiver on the outside. If Bayless can impress in drills such as the short-shuttle and three-cone drill, he may be able to launch himself into early Day 3 discussion.

SOURCE: Omar Bayless on Twitter

Feb 2, 2020, 12:53 PM ET

Reggie Corbin RB Illinois...anyone?
5’8 199... smallest hands at the shrine game, limited receiving production. Some big play upside possibly but I’m not seeing anything to get too excited about. Mid range for satellites in my mind. Guess we’ll see how he does at the combing and how the NFL feels about him.

5’8 199... smallest hands at the shrine game, limited receiving production. Some big play upside possibly but I’m not seeing anything to get too excited about. Mid range for satellites in my mind. Guess we’ll see how he does at the combing and how the NFL feels about him.
The Shrine website had him at 5'9/200 (Illinois listed at 5'10") and running a 4.49. I can't find hand size measurements. Where'd you get yours?

The Athletic's Dane Brugler writes that Oregon QB Justin Herbert "has the tendency to leave you wanting more with his inconsistent reads and decisions."

"While [Herbert] is highly intelligent, that doesn’t always translate to on-field processing speed for him — at quarterback, being book smart is great, but you need quick-minded players, and he isn’t always that," Brugler writes, adding that "you would rather have a 'Jeopardy' champion at quarterback than a 4.0 student." The 6-foot-6, 237-pound Oregon signal-caller did show out very well for the Senior Bowl week last month, we should note, and even with his concerns (there is no Teflon prospect), Brugler ranks Herbert as his No. 3 quarterback for the spring draft, noting that "Herbert is a dynamic dual-threat passer with an elite combination of size, athleticism and arm talent," albeit one whose evaluation is less than clean in some areas.

SOURCE: The Athletic

Feb 6, 2020, 4:52 PM ET

Try telling that to people who left AJ Brown fall to 1.10 or lower because his landing spot was "SO huge" for them. Some guys drafted Campbell over Brown :lol:  
How far apart were Campbell and Brown after Luck retired?  Everything earlier is an apples to oranges comparison

Reggie Corbin RB Illinois...anyone?
Illinois running back Reggie Corbin was a nightmare for the Huskers on Saturday (September 21)

2020 NFL Draft prospect profile: Reggie Corbin, RB, Illinois

Illinois redshirt senior RB Reggie Corbin has accepted an invite to the 2020 East/West Shrine Bowl.

Corbin (5'10/200) did not have the senior season he was hoping for, but his resume is still plenty impressive. In part because of a ridiculous 2018 season in which he earned 8.5 yards per carry, Corbin has earned over 1700 yards rushing over the past two seasons. Corbin also scored 16 touchdowns and caught 19 passes over that span. Corbin is a threat in space and has the moves to make multiple defenders miss on a single play. Assuming all goes well for him, Corbin is expected to be a Day 3 pick.

SOURCE: Shrine Bowl on Twitter

Jan 12, 2020, 1:14 PM ET

Illinois redshirt senior RB Reggie Corbin rushed for 34 yards on five carries in Saturday's East-West Shrine Game.

Corbin (5'10/200) didn't light it up in the postseason evaluating bowl, but he remains a sneaky sleeper to keep in mind for the later rounds of April's draft. The Illinois' standout oozes explosiveness and shiftiness. He should be a fun combine watch in a little over a month.

Jan 19, 2020, 3:16 PM ET

Users who are viewing this thread