What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2020 NFL Draft Class (4 Viewers)

NBC Sports Washington's JP Finlay believes the Redskins are focusing on Ohio State DE Chase Young with the No. 2 overall pick. 

The Redskins will be tempted to trade down by quarterback-needy teams, but Young is close to a no-brainer if Ron Rivera and company are committed to Dwayne Haskins. It's not a stretch to say that Young profiles as this year's Nick Bosa as an instant difference maker up front. Rivera would be an excellent coach for Young to match up with as a rookie.  

RELATED: 

Washington Redskins

SOURCE: JP Finlay on Twitter 

Apr 7, 2020, 3:01 PM ET

Dory: How about we play a game? 

Marlin: All right. 

Dory: Okay, I'm thinking of something orange, and it's small... 

Marlin: It's me. 

Dory: Right! 

[Later]

Dory: I'm thinking of something orange and small... 

Marlin: Me again. 

Dory: All right, Mr. Smartypants... 

[Later]

Dory: ... It's orange and small, and has stripes... 

Marlin: Me, and the next one - just a guess - me. 

Dory: Okay, that's just scary.

Pro Football Network's Tony Pauline believes that there is no chance Utah State QB Jordan Love is drafted before Oregon QB Justin Herbert.

"Herbert will not make it out of the top ten. The feedback I’m getting from people is Love will then end up anywhere as early as pick 19 (Raiders) or as late as pick 24 (Saints)," Pauline writes. It's a bold call to say that there is no chance, at all, that Love could jump Herbert, as we've seen at least a little reported smoke linking the Chargers and Love at No. 6, with Bleacher Report's Matt Miller relaying this as a possibility earlier this month. At this juncture, Pauline just doesn't see that happening given what he has heard from his own sources.

SOURCE: Pro Football Network

Apr 8, 2020, 5:47 PM ET

FIRST-ROUND LANDING SPOTS FOR GEORGIA OT ISAIAH WILSON

Georgia’s Isaiah Wilson is a buzzy prospect right now. In a deep and talented crop of offensive tackle prospects, Wilson is an ascending name at the right time. 

On Monday, TDN's Trevor Sikkema wrote about Wilson as a potential first-round sleeper and just a few hours later, NFL Network’s Daniel Jeremiah affirmed that idea.

------------------------------------------------------

Daniel Jeremiah✔@MoveTheSticks

I talked to 2 GMs in last 24 hours and both believe UGA OT Isaiah Wilson will go in the 1st round. That’s too rich for me but it looks like it’s going to happen. Betting on the upside.

1:04 PM - Apr 6, 2020

-----------------------------------------------------

Funny how Brandt sees Heyward-Bey in Ruggs and I had just posted yesterday about why they're so different. Ruggs isn't like Bey; he was likely a first-rounder before the combine. Bey leapt everybody in Al Davis's eyes -- a big mistake -- and was doomed by his lack of basic football qualities like field awareness. Ruggs III doesn't seem to have that problem at all. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What a deep draft. I don't know how people aren't wetting themselves in big team dynasty leagues. There maybe no Barkleys... but if you land a few future impact players in the top 20, hats off.

Faust said:
Bloom picked at the six spot here. Took CEH over Dobbins and Akers. Interesting.

I like CEH a lot too, but with Dobbins being part of the draft telecast and Akers and CEH not being there I am guessing NFL teams like Dobbins more. I get the feeling CEH value will be more dependent on the landing spot. 

Users who are viewing this thread