Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

MTV's The Challenge (and other reality shows)

Bananas and CT b2b men’s winners. Love it. Peoples heads must be exploding in the “super fan” threads. Also glad Corey didn’t win, never been a fan of him and his sidekick Nelson. 

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, I know I'm not in the demographics intended for this show.  But it's been my guilty pleasure for about 20 years now.   I see the new season starts February 6th.  Stoked. Who's with me? 

Did you almost throw up (like I did) when they were walking around the house saying "we can have sex there...and there...and there...and there...."? What in the hell happened in that girl's life

I've think I've said it in here before, but it is unreal how unlikable and miserable Cara Maria is now.  I remember a few years back on one of the end of season wrap-up shows, other cast members were

33 minutes ago, Bobcat10 said:

Bananas and CT b2b men’s winners. Love it. Peoples heads must be exploding in the “super fan” threads. Also glad Corey didn’t win, never been a fan of him and his sidekick Nelson. 

Yeah OG showing young guys, experience counts.  

22 hours ago, Bobcat10 said:

Corey's grown on me the last couple seasons, actually seems like a pretty decent person now, I'm sure having a kid had something to do with that.  I've liked seeing him in the finals last two seasons.

2 hours ago, The Tick said:

Corey's grown on me the last couple seasons, actually seems like a pretty decent person now, I'm sure having a kid had something to do with that.  I've liked seeing him in the finals last two seasons.

I could get on board with this.  But it still wasn't that long ago where those two were quite a jerky duo.  Nelson hasn't reeled it in much.

Corey is a very good athlete and has performed well in every show he's been on. Which is the difference between him and Nelson. Nelson is undersized and slow in comparison to everyone else. Not a good combo.

11 year age difference or not, he absolutely embarrassed Darrell in that challenge. Corey's not exactly a spring chicken himself at this point.

Edited by Craig_MiamiFL
5 minutes ago, Craig_MiamiFL said:

Corey is a very good athlete and has performed well in every show he's been on. Which is the difference between him and Nelson. Nelson is undersized and slow in comparison to everyone else. Not a good combo.

11 year age difference or not, he absolutely embarrassed Darrell in that challenge. Corey's not exactly a spring chicken himself at this point.

But neither seem to be all that bright, so I don't really think either will be a big threat to win any solo finals.

I think Nelson is hilarious because he looks to be in great shape, not one of the elite there, but seemingly upper half, but he always preforms like crap, and can never pull out a win, it's pretty funny to watch.

• Like 1

They are currently filming season 37.  Everyone had to test before hand, then quarantine and get tested 3 times a week.   After filming the first daily challenge someone has tested positive so everything is shutdown and the contestants back into quarantine.  Since during the challenges everyone is in close proximity to each other they are all considered "close contact".  Not sure how they address this in the show.  Does the person who tested positive just go home and get replaced, I think they were keeping extra contestants close by for this reason.  Do they ignore the 5 days or whatever that everyone was isolated.  I haven't tried to figure out who is in this season, but did see a news feed that Jay was one of the alternates but he was sent home before filming had started.

Is the “All Stars” worth a watch? I may throw it on when I’m concentrating more on other things. Definitely some people on there I thought I’d never see again (and it probably should have stayed that way).

2 hours ago, Bobcat10 said:

Is the “All Stars” worth a watch? I may throw it on when I’m concentrating more on other things. Definitely some people on there I thought I’d never see again (and it probably should have stayed that way).

I've been watching because I'm a challenge nerd but it is meh overall. 

Pretty much what you'd expect from a bunch of mostly 40 somethings that've been out of the loop for 5-10-20+ years. A lot less of the scripted BS you'd get from a normal challenge. Like the garbage they scripted with Kasey/Fessy at the final was just so pathetic :lmao: . Really thought someone was going to die during their first challenge of All stars..

JMO They really went to the bottom of the barrel for some of these All Stars.

Edited by Craig_MiamiFL
  • Like 1