What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$20 FFA Lotto Pool: --Winner @$1620 --Congrats--New pool starts Wed 4/17 (3 Viewers)

Guys, 
Do me a favor
We will shut this down in about 4-6 hours.
We had a lot of additional entries and always an added risk of making a mistake.

Please look over your numbers when they are visible to confirm everything looks good.

If any issues post here or PM Ned or myself

• Thanks
Reactions: Ned
created venmo account

sent $20 to @carlos-rodrigues-5

sent numbers

I read the rules numerous times but honestly don't understand any of it, just let me know if I win. Thanks.

If someone can dumb-down the rules for me it would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'm new here.

Please confirm this is correct:

You guys are not actually buying Powerball tickets, just using those draws to see who wins the pool.  The pool runs until one person gets all their 5 unique numbers drawn in the Powerball draws.

The computer pick is like a "dummy hand" in poker.  If it wins the pot rolls over to next pool.

Only thing I don't understand, if the computer wins and money is rolled into new pool, are new members allowed to enter into the new pool even though they didn't contribute to the pot that was rolled over?

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
Hi I'm new here.

You guys are not actually buying Powerball tickets, just using those draws to see who wins the pool.  The pool runs until one person gets all their 5 unique numbers drawn in the Powerball draws.

The computer pick is like a "dummy hand" in poker.  If it wins the pot rolls over to next pool.

Only thing I don't understand, if the computer wins and money is rolled into new pool, are new members allowed to enter into the new pool even though they didn't contribute to the pot that was rolled over?
All exactly as you mentioned 

If computer wins there are no restrictions on who can join the following draw.

shuke said:
Hi I'm new here.

pm shuke. 

Users who are viewing this thread