Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

$20 FFA Lotto Pool $2,000 pot: Locked. Good luck

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tecumesh is on a TO and can not accept his winnings, I will accept on his behalf  He would like to 1st and foremost thank Jesus, the Powerball lottery, comfortably numb and Ned. He would also l

$40 sent for two more entries, please give me @shuke and @Super King's numbers for this round. They strike me as fellas who might get bitten by sitting one out. To make them less sad when it happens I

I'm one away from having one. 

• comfortably numb changed the title to $20 FFA Lotto Pool $2240 Split pot WINNER!!!!
  • comfortably numb changed the title to $20 FFA Lotto Pool $1440 Current pot Deadline WED
  • comfortably numb changed the title to $20 FFA Lotto Pool $1640 Current pot Deadline tomorrow
47 minutes ago, Super King said:

I'm out this round. Let me know when the next one is about to start up

Very tempted to add a second entry w your #s.

• Love 1
  • Laughing 2
  • comfortably numb changed the title to $20 FFA Lotto Pool $1980 Current pot Deadline this afternoon

$40 sent for two more entries, please give me @shuke and @Super King's numbers for this round. They strike me as fellas who might get bitten by sitting one out. To make them less sad when it happens I'll pick up their next entry fee. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 2
  • Thinking 1
18 minutes ago, Nigel said:

$40 sent for two more entries, please give me @shuke and @Super King's numbers for this round. They strike me as fellas who might get bitten by sitting one out. To make them less sad when it happens I'll pick up their next entry fee. 

:lmao: love this shtick.

You're all set.

• comfortably numb changed the title to $20 FFA Lotto Pool $2060 pot GOOD LUCK
  • 3 weeks later...
  • comfortably numb changed the title to $20 FFA Lotto Pool $2060 pot 2 WINNERS! New pool starts 4/7
  • comfortably numb changed the title to $20 FFA Lotto Pool $1400current pot Deadline WED
  • comfortably numb changed the title to $20 FFA Lotto Pool $1800 current pot Deadline TODAY
9 hours ago, Super King said:

When you gonna update the spreadsheet? Just worries me when I don't see my name on there

I allowed @Ned to take a vacation this week and the slacking is showing.

Updated and you should be in there now.

Thanks for double checking

• Laughing 1
32 minutes ago, comfortably numb said:

Payment sent, but Venmo was acting oddly, so please let me know if the money actually shows up. The bank I have on the Venmo account recently merged with another bank, so I'm not sure if that's part of the problem since the original bank has a new name now.

1 minute ago, joker said:

Payment sent, but Venmo was acting oddly, so please let me know if the money actually shows up. The bank I have on the Venmo account recently merged with another bank, so I'm not sure if that's part of the problem since the original bank has a new name now.

got it, all looks normal

• comfortably numb changed the title to $20 FFA Lotto Pool $2,000 pot: Locked. Good luck