Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official Joe Biden Campaign Thread

Joe Bryant

8 minutes ago, Shutout said:

I guess that would at least be like old mud slinging politics.  They could say that, the Republicans could talk about his son, China, etc.  Good times.  

It’s not like people previously / recently in Trumps inner circle are coming out with damming first hand accounts / books about his morally bankrupt failures and Presidency.

10 hours ago, sho nuff said:

Is there a point to posting that?  What does it have to do with the current conversation?  Did you even read what they wrote on masks then...how about what they say now...or just looking for a gotcha?

Not a gotcha. Pushback on sanctimony?  Yup. The WHO manages health issues worldwide. They deal with diseases and outbreaks.  Their leadership, and Dr Fauci coincidentally (or maybe not), both said what they said on masks in March. Now these worldwide experts apparently have a different opinion. Did academia and science make a mask breakthrough in the past months?  Maybe.  You seemed very authoritative in your response, maybe you can explain their reversal.  

9 minutes ago, jerseydevil20 said:

Not a gotcha. Pushback on sanctimony?  Yup. The WHO manages health issues worldwide. They deal with diseases and outbreaks.  Their leadership, and Dr Fauci coincidentally (or maybe not), both said what they said on masks in March. Now these worldwide experts apparently have a different opinion. Did academia and science make a mask breakthrough in the past months?  Maybe.  You seemed very authoritative in your response, maybe you can explain their reversal.  

Well the conversation wasn’t about masks.

And it wasn’t that lockdowns don’t have a purpose either.  Nor was it really anything about what the US had done.

I think they change as they learn more information...as we all should.

5 hours ago, Wildudes said:

Pandemics are like natural disasters; they are not confined to boundaries on a map.   Let's leave LA to their own next hurricane.

Even in a hurricane situation. The Governor must request help from the feds. They cant just go in....

Do people really not know how our government is set up?

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, E Street Brat said:

You mean Hunter?

Biden is unlikely to say much about this other than deny any wrong-doing. He may not even be asked about this since the media, outside of Fox and conservative sites, don't think it's legitimate story. What makes you think that this will impact the election in any way? It's far more likely to be ignored in my opinion.

28 minutes ago, E Street Brat said:

You mean Hunter?

Senate and Homeland Security investigating new email found on a laptop.

Joe's said repeatedly he never had even spoke to his own son about his overseas dealings. Emails show Hunter set up a meeting with a top executive from Burisma just months prior to Joe pushing for removal of Shorkin.  

NY Post saying their is a trove of other material including video of Hunter smoking crack while doing the sechs .  

Just now, tonydead said:

Senate and Homeland Security investigating new email found on a laptop.

Joe's said repeatedly he never had even spoke to his own son about his overseas dealings. Emails show Hunter set up a meeting with a top executive from Burisma just months prior to Joe pushing for removal of Shorkin.  

NY Post saying their is a trove of other material including video of Hunter smoking crack while doing the sechs .  

The Biden campaign says no meeting was ever on the schedule (not that I would expect it to be) and there are questions around how this laptop got there, plus Rudy's connection to all of this. Even if this true, a lot of this would need to be uncovered very quickly and the media would need cover it for this to legs and national attention. Is that likely?

2 minutes ago, cubd8 said:

Biden is unlikely to say much about this other than deny any wrong-doing. He may not even be asked about this since the media, outside of Fox and conservative sites, don't think it's legitimate story. What makes you think that this will impact the election in any way? It's far more likely to be ignored in my opinion.

It may or may not make a difference, but, I doubt it doesnt get asked unless he goes dark in the basement again. Its gaining steam. Plus, what else is there in the "trove"? 

2 minutes ago, tonydead said:

It may or may not make a difference, but, I doubt it doesnt get asked unless he goes dark in the basement again. Its gaining steam. Plus, what else is there in the "trove"? 

He's doing a townhall tomorrow. It's possible this will come up, but will he deny it and move on with no further questions? I could be wrong, but if I had to guess, this won't be asked tomorrow. It's far more likely Trump will mention this a dozen times than Biden 1 time.

If this doesn't get asked or Biden denies it and they move on, he'll be back to avoiding the media and running out the clock.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cubd8 said:

He's doing a townhall tomorrow. It's possible this will come up, but will he deny it and move on with no further questions? I could be wrong, but if I had to guess, this won't be asked tomorrow. It's far more likely Trump will mention this a dozen times than Biden 1 time.

If this doesn't get asked or Biden denies it and they move on, he'll be back to avoiding the media and running out the clock.

Is that how it worked last time? 

There is still a debate you know, and if I recall Hunter was discussed in the previous one. Oh it's coming up alright. 

1 minute ago, tonydead said:

Is that how it worked last time? 

There is still a debate you know, and if I recall Hunter was discussed in the previous one. Oh it's coming up alright. 

Are they going to debate still? I wasn't sure if that was actually going to happen. In that setting, there's no doubt that Trump would bring it up, but this will not be covered by the media as a legitimate story.

In any case, I don't know if this story has legs or if it will turn out to have holes in it. The media should be looking in though. 

1 minute ago, tonydead said:

Sorry, I cant spend the time bringing you up to speed if you didnt even know Hunter sat on the board for Burisma. .  

I know that...but so far there has been no link to this current  allegation .  So maybe try backing up the claims being made.

4 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

I know that...but so far there has been no link to this current  allegation .  So maybe try backing up the claims being made.

No you didnt. You thought he set up a meeting with them.   Do you know what board members do :lol: meet regularly. 

Edited by tonydead

1 hour ago, E Street Brat said:

Even in a hurricane situation. The Governor must request help from the feds. They cant just go in....

Do people really not know how our government is set up?

Point being, the Feds need to be prepared and are responsible for proper response.  In this case, they (Trump Admin) threw away the plan, dismantled the pandemic team and and left states to fend for themselves.

I live in a swing state. My top two issues in this election are Hunter Biden’s role in the Ukrainian natural gas industry and section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996. I was undecided, but after today’s events, I’m left with no other choice than to cast my ballot for Donald Trump. I imagine there are many other voters out there just like me.

• Like 3
  • Laughing 9

2 minutes ago, tonydead said:

No you didnt. You thought he set up a meeting with them.   Do you know what board members do :lol: meet regularly. 

Ummm wtf are you talking about...yeah, the post made ot seem he set up a meeting (as part of the board). You are now claiming, with nothing to back it up...that he was setting it up for Joe.  So instead of the usual BS...how about back up the claim rather than the usual crap where you just completely misunderstamd what everyone us saying and then bash them for wrong reasons

1 minute ago, Wildudes said:

Point being, the Feds need to be prepared and are responsible for proper response.  In this case, they (Trump Admin) threw away the plan, dismantled the pandemic team and and left states to fend for themselves.

Isn't that semantics at this point?  After all, you can't catch a pass that is never thrown (can't offer help to a governor who is so politically bogged down he or she will not ask for assistance).

Just now, Max Power said:

Doesnt know any of the facts, but can assure you that you're wrong. Love this place.

Umm I know the facts...Im asking for back up of the claims made it in a hit and run by the PSUfan guy and assertion Tony has now made.

But yes...chime in woth mockery does wonders for discourse on the board

• Laughing 1

3 minutes ago, caustic said:

I live in a swing state. My top two issues in this election are Hunter Biden’s role in the Ukrainian natural gas industry and section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996. I was undecided, but after today’s events, I’m left with no other choice than to cast my ballot for Donald Trump. I imagine there are many other voters out there just like me.

The censorship today was  absolutely frightening.  We should NOT be ignoring this. I am truly happy to see someone paying attention to this.  

Just now, PennStater77 said:

Poor Sleepy Joe is going to be destroyed tomorrow in ratings going head to head with the Trumpeter.. It will tell alot for Nov 3

Can you go back to provide a link to your previous comment...or are you just here to hit and run hoping for a reaction?

The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee is investigating newly released emails that reveal that Hunter Biden introduced his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings in 2015 at Hunter's request. 

Committee Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., told Fox News on Wednesday that the committee has been in touch with the person who provided the emails and was in the process of validating the information. 

The emails in question were obtained by the New York Post and revealed that Biden’s son introduced the then-vice president to a top executive at Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings less than a year before he pressured government officials in Ukraine to fire prosecutor Viktor Shokin, who was investigating the company.

8 minutes ago, Shutout said:

Isn't that semantics at this point?  After all, you can't catch a pass that is never thrown (can't offer help to a governor who is so politically bogged down he or she will not ask for assistance).

I think we’re mixing protests and COVID here, no? Been a crazy year.

1 minute ago, mrip541 said:

If everything you believe Biden did was actually done by Trump, it wouldn't even be worth adding to the pile.

Probably because it's already been done for three years.  From day one, the Dems have accused the president and his son of all these activities that, lo and behold, it turns out that it's actually been the Democrats doing these things all along.  Guess it's easy to get your material when you lived the experiences personally. 

• Laughing 1

3 minutes ago, tonydead said:

No link again...but thanks for a quote.  Supposedly introduced his dad.   Umm, ok.

And we already have the results knowing why he pressured them to fire the guy (who wasnt actively investigating Burisma)

Again...as usual...nothing actually there.

Just now, Shutout said:

Probably because it's already been done for three years.  From day one, the Dems have accused the president and his son of all these activities that, lo and behold, it turns out that it's actually been the Democrats doing these things all along.  Guess it's easy to get your material when you lived the experiences personally. 

Wait, what?  You think its the dems projecting?  Have you even been paying attention?

5 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Can you go back to provide a link to your previous comment...or are you just here to hit and run hoping for a reaction?

You dont get news where you live?  Try the tweets thread because the President of the United States has news coverage of this as his pinned tweet right now.

• Like 1

Just now, tonydead said:

You dont get news where you live?  Try the tweets thread because the President of the United States has news coverage of this as his pinned tweet right now.

I get actual news.  The post and Trumps tweets are not “news”.

The point is...its been requested many times over by mods not to hit and run post and to provide links when making the claim like he did.  And you know this.

Just now, sho nuff said:

I get actual news.  The post and Trumps tweets are not “news”.

The point is...its been requested many times over by mods not to hit and run post and to provide links when making the claim like he did.  And you know this.

:lmao::lol: Trumps tweet is literally video of the news coverage. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sho nuff said:

Wait, what?  You think its the dems projecting?  Have you even been paying attention?

So Trump Jr is drilled for 40 hours over a meeting he had and accused of things that would risk him for jail.  Turns out nothing inappropriate.  Yet Hunter Biden has no experience validating him to sit on various board but somehow he is getting millions of dollars from these companies that happen to coincide with his father's influence. 

Trump is accused of Russian influence.  Has to fight for three years only to find not an iota of evidence to confirm  yet it's revealed now that it was actually Hillary and her scheme and Obama and Biden were briefed on it.  

Yeah, nothing going on here.   

4 minutes ago, tonydead said:

No doubt.  Anyone who doesn't have a,, their channels locked into CNN have seen and heard this non stop everywhere today.  My mother who doesn't even follow politics texted me and said what this I heard otherwise radio?  The freaking local radio in small town America.