Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official Joe Biden Campaign Thread


Joe Bryant

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, squistion said:

For those that missed it in the other thread, Joe Biden told a Detroit auto worker "You're full of ####" after the man accused him of "actively trying to end our Second Amendment right." Then shushed the aide who wanted to lead him away.

https://twitter.com/BoKnowsNews/status/1237387463246708736

I have been hearing Trump supporters claim that he will mop the floor with Biden during the debates and walk all over him. After seeing this exchange I expect him to hold his own and go toe-to-toe with POTUS. These debates will be anything but dull. 

I'm still not convinced there will be any debates unless Trump is allowed to read his responses off a teleprompter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, squistion said:

For those that missed it in the other thread, Joe Biden told a Detroit auto worker "You're full of ####" after the man accused him of "actively trying to end our Second Amendment right." Then shushed the aide who wanted to lead him away.

https://twitter.com/BoKnowsNews/status/1237387463246708736

I have been hearing Trump supporters claim that he will mop the floor with Biden during the debates and walk all over him. After seeing this exchange I expect him to hold his own and go toe-to-toe with POTUS. These debates will be anything but dull. 

Uncle Joe will do just fine in the debates vs Trump. They both will be firing plenty of piss and vinegar. Should make for some very entertaining exchanges.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Todem said:

Uncle Joe will do just fine in the debates vs Trump. They both will be firing plenty of piss and vinegar. Should make for some very entertaining exchanges.

We may even get to revisit 2016, when Joe threatened to take Trump behind the woodshed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, squistion said:

For those that missed it in the other thread, Joe Biden told a Detroit auto worker "You're full of ####" after the man accused him of "actively trying to end our Second Amendment right." Then shushed the aide who wanted to lead him away.

https://twitter.com/BoKnowsNews/status/1237387463246708736

I have been hearing Trump supporters claim that he will mop the floor with Biden during the debates and walk all over him. After seeing this exchange I expect him to hold his own and go toe-to-toe with POTUS. These debates will be anything but dull. 

Good.  For 10 years conservatives have been spreading the falsehood that the Obama/Biden administration wanted to raid their houses and take away their guns.  It never happened, yet the fear mongering continues.

I'm glad Biden told him he was full of ####.  He didn't sugarcoat it.  He didn't try and give a political answer.  He told the guy the truth.  He was full of ####.

Edited by ClownCausedChaos2
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, UncleZen said:

So Biden tells an auto worked that he is full of *&DJ and then threatened to slap him and you all think that is fine? This is the kind of crap we hate from Trump. It's not very presidential. 

What does the guy’s profession have to do with it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, CentralPA said:

I’m not excited about Biden and last time I didn’t vote for Trump or Hillary.  There’s zero chance I don’t for for Biden - Trump is that horrible and Biden is just your typical politician that won’t really get much done but won’t embarrass us daily.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, squistion said:

For those that missed it in the other thread, Joe Biden told a Detroit auto worker "You're full of ####" after the man accused him of "actively trying to end our Second Amendment right." Then shushed the aide who wanted to lead him away.

https://twitter.com/BoKnowsNews/status/1237387463246708736

I have been hearing Trump supporters claim that he will mop the floor with Biden during the debates and walk all over him. After seeing this exchange I expect him to hold his own and go toe-to-toe with POTUS. These debates will be anything but dull. 

 

2 hours ago, ClownCausedChaos2 said:

Good.  For 10 years conservatives have been spreading the falsehood that the Obama/Biden administration wanted to raid their houses and take away their guns.  It never happened, yet the fear mongering continues.

I'm glad Biden told him he was full of ####.  He didn't sugarcoat it.  He didn't try and give a political answer.  He told the guy the truth.  He was full of ####.

From that video....

You're not allowed to own any weapon.

You need 100 rounds?

The guy literally babbles like an imbecile.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

I’m not excited about Biden and last time I didn’t vote for Trump or Hillary.  There’s zero chance I don’t for for Biden - Trump is that horrible and Biden is just your typical politician that won’t really get much done but won’t embarrass us daily.

Can't do it.  Won't support one of the least qualified candidates ever.  Hopefully there's a good 3rd party choice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, The General said:

Biden / Klobuchar

if he goes with a dude which I can’t see him doing

Biden / Booker

 

I guess...uninspiring but I guess it’s not too bad. I would rather see Harris or even Pete.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BassNBrew said:

 

From that video....

You're not allowed to own any weapon.

You need 100 rounds?

The guy literally babbles like an imbecile.

I speak Biden:

I support the 2nd amendment, we aren’t coming for your guns neckbeard, we need to have improved gun control.

Thats what I heard.

  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BassNBrew said:

Can't do it.  Won't support one of the least qualified candidates ever.  Hopefully there's a good 3rd party choice.

Least qualified ever? He was a Senator for 30 years and a VP for 8 years. He’s beyond qualified, it’s all the other things that are a worry. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know if these ridiculous comparisons have permeated much in here. I havent popped in here much the last week. But I've read and heard them too frequently elsewhere. Given what transpired in Michigan tonight those ridiculous Biden vs Hillary comparisons can die a fiery death, yes? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, The General said:

I speak Biden:

I support the 2nd amendment, we aren’t coming for your guns neckbeard, we need to have improved gun control.

Thats what I heard.

You would make a good press secretary for Trump.  Very well done.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, The General said:

Harris right there as well. She’s on the Malarkey Express as of the other day. 

Don’t see anyway Pete makes it on that ticket. 

The Malarkey Express could have carried the flyover States in 1920. 

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MAC_32 said:

I don't know if these ridiculous comparisons have permeated much in here. I havent popped in here much the last week. But I've read and heard them too frequently elsewhere. Given what transpired in Michigan tonight those ridiculous Biden vs Hillary comparisons can die a fiery death, yes? 

Could you explain that. I don’t know the context. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

Could you explain that. I don’t know the context. 

The spin from the Bernie crowd has consistently been he can win in the rust belt. Why? Because he won Michigan in 2016. That isnt what happened though. Hillary just lost it. 2016 was just an anti Hillary vote. This is a landslide. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MAC_32 said:

The spin from the Bernie crowd has consistently been he can win in the rust belt. Why? Because he won Michigan in 2016. That isnt what happened though. Hillary just lost it. 2016 was just an anti Hillary vote. This is a landslide. 

Ok, I can see that 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

Least qualified ever? He was a Senator for 30 years and a VP for 8 years. He’s beyond qualified, it’s all the other things that are a worry. 

Yeah, not sure what he's done in the 30 years other than advocate for Socialism and praise Castro, Chavez, etc...

The only person to do less then him in the Senate was Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, IMO.

Update below.

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, caustic said:

We're talking about Joe Biden, right?

Thank you. I was so confused, I wasn't even sure how to take that. I am glad you caught it wasn't about Sanders, but Biden. 

Edited by Ilov80s
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

 

From that video....

You're not allowed to own any weapon.

You need 100 rounds?

The guy literally babbles like an imbecile.

I'd take a babbling imbecile that stands up for what's right over a babbling imbecile who is an egomaniacal, fear mongering liar who puts his own interests in front of the country any day.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Can't do it.  Won't support one of the least qualified candidates ever.  Hopefully there's a good 3rd party choice.

I also can’t support Biden.  The out of control display he put on today with the auto worker seals it for me.  Stay at home or Trump are the options.

  • Laughing 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Gopher State said:

I also can’t support Biden.  The out of control display he put on today with the auto worker seals it for me.  Stay at home or Trump are the options.

You mean to tell us all this time you said you’d vote for Biden you really meant to say you hadn’t made up an excuse to vote for Trump?  Shocking.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ilov80s said:

Least qualified ever? He was a Senator for 30 years and a VP for 8 years. 

He passed legislation and lobbied for wars that destroyed millions of lives.  His family raked in cash off the Biden family name.  He's owned by every special interest in Washington.  

I guess he's qualified by DC's warped standards but I don't get why people think he'd make a good Prez. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ren hoek said:

He passed legislation and lobbied for wars that destroyed millions of lives.  His family raked in cash off the Biden family name.  He's owned by every special interest in Washington.  

I guess he's qualified by DC's warped standards but I don't get why people think he'd make a good Prez. 

I meant in the most traditional sense 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ClownCausedChaos2 said:

I'd take a babbling imbecile that stands up for what's right over a babbling imbecile who is an egomaniacal, fear mongering liar who puts his own interests in front of the country any day.

I'll take no babbling imbeciles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

Like I said, I’m not excited - but “least qualified“ seems like a really poor (and IMO wrong) description.  

Well his resume looks great, problem is that most of the 20 other original candidates have superior mental capacity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

I’m not excited about Biden and last time I didn’t vote for Trump or Hillary.  There’s zero chance I don’t for for Biden - Trump is that horrible and Biden is just your typical politician that won’t really get much done but won’t embarrass us daily.

I am going to vote Biden too but I'll be extremely bitter about it.  Waaah WAAAAAAH! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...