Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official Joe Biden Campaign Thread

Joe Bryant

17 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

Why should he? His opponent makes it so easy on him, he'd be crazy to mess with what's already working.

I don't think Biden fans will like it when Trump/GOP start trashing Biden for real.  He's going to have to respond to this Ukraine stuff, Reade, all the times he told voters to go vote for other people, his past policy positions/rhetoric which are awful, his mental decline.  They're not gonna let him hide in a hole forever.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ren hoek said:

I don't think Biden fans will like it when Trump/GOP start trashing Biden for real.  He's going to have to respond to this Ukraine stuff, Reade, all the times he told voters to go vote for other people, his past policy positions/rhetoric which are awful, his mental decline.  They're not gonna let him hide in a hole forever.  

He can do pretty much what he wants to. Trump makes it that easy on him.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ren hoek said:

Biden going down into the bunker for 3 months is the worst thing that could have happened to him. He’s basically polling as a generic candidate right now in these polls and not Joe Biden. It’s hilarious.

I get a kick out of people saying Biden should fight fire with fire & try to outdo Trump. :D

Wrong strategy. You forget Trump was attacked from all directions the day he took office. We’ve never seen that kind of blind hate towards the POTUS before.

The problem for the Dems is they picked the wrong fight with the wrong guy. It’s not going to end well, LOL (not that it was, anyway).

Edited by Football Jones
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

I get a kick out of people saying Biden should fight fire with fire & try to outdo Trump. :D

Wrong strategy. You forget Trump was attacked from all directions the day he took office. We’ve never seen that kind of blind hate towards the POTUS before.

The problem for the Dems is they picked the wrong fight with the wrong guy. It’s not going to end well, LOL (not that it was, anyway).

None of the hate was blind.

4 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

He has earned every bit of it by his attitude, words, and actions.

The loyalty to him seems far more blind.

I think the blind hate right away was the combination of losing the crown after 8 long years of your favorite color blue as well as losing it to an unorthodox candidate like Trump.

Small part human nature & big part poor sportsmanship.

Edited by Football Jones

Michael Arria @michaelarria

Biden campaign declares that his administration would "firmly reject the BDS movement, which singles out Israel — home to millions of Jews — and too often veers into anti-Semitism, while letting Palestinians off the hook for their choices."

It would also, "Sustain our unbreakable commitment to Israel’s security – including the unprecedented military and intelligence cooperation pioneered during the Obama-Biden administration, and the guarantee that Israel will always maintain its qualitative military edge." //

Biden declares his commitment to the racist apartheid state.  

Edited by ren hoek

@MaxBlumenthal

Biden won’t let Palestinians off the hook for “choices” like being ethnically cleansed, militarily occupied, ghettoized and massacred by 5000-lb bunker buster bombs supplied to a nuclearized apartheid state by beloved and charming #commencement2020 host Barack Obama.

2 minutes ago, timschochet said:

>>A Suffolk University/USA TODAY surveylast month of 638 voters who backed Sanders in primaries or caucuses this year found that 4% plan to vote for Trump – down from the 12% who voted for Trump over Clinton, according to a 2017 Cooperative Congressional Election study.<<

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

>>A Suffolk University/USA TODAY surveylast month of 638 voters who backed Sanders in primaries or caucuses this year found that 4% plan to vote for Trump – down from the 12% who voted for Trump over Clinton, according to a 2017 Cooperative Congressional Election study.<<

Any Berner who voted for Trump wasn't a real lefty anyway. I think there will be less crossover to Trump but more staying home/voting 3rd. In the end most will vote for Biden like Tim said. 

Ventura not running helps a lot, Hawkins is not a great GP candidate even by their lowered standards.

Edited by KiddLattimer
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Biden is doming nothing yet his numbers are starting to explode. Now up by 11 points: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5230880002

Hillary never had anything close to this sort of lead. 

Expect that time Hillary had a 12pt lead a week before the election.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/23/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-presidential-polls/index.html

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

Expect that time Hillary had a 12pt lead a week before the election.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/23/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-presidential-polls/index.html

Did she? Thanks for correcting me. I must have missed that back then. My own feeling at that time was that it was neck and neck. Anyhow I stand corrected. 
I do think this current lead by Biden is far more significant and credible than any lead Hillary ever had for a number of reasons that go deeper into the numbers. Specifically Michigan looks fo be a lost cause for Trump. 

5 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Did she? Thanks for correcting me. I must have missed that back then. My own feeling at that time was that it was neck and neck. Anyhow I stand corrected. 
I do think this current lead by Biden is far more significant and credible than any lead Hillary ever had for a number of reasons that go deeper into the numbers. Specifically Michigan looks fo be a lost cause for Trump. 

Before the email investigation was relaunched all of the discussion was on the grab her by the ##### talk. 

On 5/19/2020 at 9:35 PM, ren hoek said:

Here's the leaked phone calls where Biden held a billion dollars over Ukraine's head to fire the prosecutor the US didn't like.  "I meet with Shokin & despite that he hasn't done anything wrong, I asked him to resign."  Biden says he'd rather be with Poroshenko in Ukraine than in Minnesota.  

leaked calls

press conference

"The subject of our press conference: "New facts of international corruption and external governance of Ukraine."  What will be made public at the press conference?  Today we will unveil recordings of telephone conversations with voices similar to those of Petro Poroshenko and Joseph Biden, testifying to the facts of international corruption and treason at the highest state level." 

This post isnt getting enough love. 

Are we just going to ignore this destroyed the Shokin was dirty narrative? 

Quid Pro Joe just confirmed the exact thing the Dems wanted Trump impeached for.

8 minutes ago, Max Power said:

This post isnt getting enough love. 

Are we just going to ignore this destroyed the Shokin was dirty narrative? 

Quid Pro Joe just confirmed the exact thing the Dems wanted Trump impeached for.

How many times does it have to be pointed out that it wasn't just Joe making this push.  It was the United States (backed by Republicans and Democrats) and several European Allies.

Also...I believe Saints has posted a large breakdown of this in one of the other threads.

No...this was still not even close to the exact thing Trump was impeached for.

2 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

How many times does it have to be pointed out that it wasn't just Joe making this push.  It was the United States (backed by Republicans and Democrats) and several European Allies.

Also...I believe Saints has posted a large breakdown of this in one of the other threads.

No...this was still not even close to the exact thing Trump was impeached for.

You haven't listened to the new stuff have you?

1 minute ago, Max Power said:

I have...does any of it change how he was acting as representative of the US backed by Republicans and Democrats...and in line with the European Community?

14 hours ago, Football Jones said:

I think the blind hate right away was the combination of losing the crown after 8 long years of your favorite color blue as well as losing it to an unorthodox candidate like Trump.

He was a terrible candidate from the start...hell, the earned hate started before he was officially the GOP candidate and before the election...because again of his words and actions.

14 hours ago, Football Jones said:

It wasn't blind hate, it was well earned over a lifetime of Trump demonstrating repulsive behavior on a regular basis. And thus, it wasn't right away either. This is a false narrative that some like to tell themselves, I think, so that they can avoid confronting his legion shortcomings in order to continue to support this awful person as he grifted his way into becoming the figurehead for the new Republican party. The hate isn't blind, but the love sure seems to be.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I've listened to a good bit of it. If you had you'd have noticed it was selectively edited.

Long discussion, really just crowds the campaign stuff. It comes from the same post-Yanukovych gang that was shoveling disinfo through Giuliani's gaping mawp a few months back.

17 minutes ago, Gr00vus said:

It wasn't blind hate, it was well earned over a lifetime of Trump demonstrating repulsive behavior on a regular basis. And thus, it wasn't right away either. This is a false narrative that some like to tell themselves, I think, so that they can avoid confronting his legion shortcomings in order to continue to support this awful person as he grifted his way into becoming the figurehead for the new Republican party. The hate isn't blind, but the love sure seems to be.

The theme I hear over & over is how awful Trump is. Ok, but are you a Biden supporter?

The dude groped a little girl's chest. No ifs, ands, or buts. She was like 10 years old, LOL. She pulled away & had this WTF look on her face. Guy is sick.

Now, maybe you aren't a Biden supporter (I don't know), but if you are, I'd say it's best not to compare Donny & Uncle Joe.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I've listened to a good bit of it. If you had you'd have noticed it was selectively edited.

Long discussion, really just crowds the campaign stuff. It comes from the same post-Yanukovych gang that was shoveling disinfo through Giuliani's gaping mawp a few months back.

The Kerry, Biden, Poroshenko conversation was edited when they were discussing Shokin?

Are you claiming Poroshenko never said what I highlighted above?

And to get the story straight, we now dont trust anything coming out of the Ukraine government? 

57 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

The theme I hear over & over is how awful Trump is. Ok, but are you a Biden supporter?

The dude groped a little girl's chest. No ifs, ands, or buts. She was like 10 years old, LOL. She pulled away & had this WTF look on her face. Guy is sick.

Now, maybe you aren't a Biden supporter (I don't know), but if you are, I'd say it's best not to compare Donny & Uncle Joe.

I wanted anybody but Biden as the D nominee (well documented in the various threads regarding D debates, candidate). I'll never love Joe, never, he's fraught with unsavory issues. But he's less awful than Trump by an order of magnitude or more. So I'll grudgingly vote for Joe to get rid of Trump.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

Are you claiming Poroshenko never said what I highlighted above?

And to get the story straight, we now dont trust anything coming out of the Ukraine government? 

Maybe we can discuss this in another thread? I'm not saying I haven't rudely talked unrelated issues I'm interested in in campaign or specific threads in the past (I have) but I think the board needs to keep good convo going. I think people want to talk politics in the Biden thread. - And sure this could become an issue, like the Hillary email issue, such that the politics and the details overlap quite a lot, but.... the Reade thing has dropped off (largely due to Reade IMO) and this isn't even on the politics radar right now. And as stated before whether a thing exists or not, whether it's real or not, Trump will just swing it around like a dead pangolin anyway, it's just baked in.

44 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Maybe we can discuss this in another thread? I'm not saying I haven't rudely talked unrelated issues I'm interested in in campaign or specific threads in the past (I have) but I think the board needs to keep good convo going. I think people want to talk politics in the Biden thread. - And sure this could become an issue, like the Hillary email issue, such that the politics and the details overlap quite a lot, but.... the Reade thing has dropped off (largely due to Reade IMO) and this isn't even on the politics radar right now. And as stated before whether a thing exists or not, whether it's real or not, Trump will just swing it around like a dead pangolin anyway, it's just baked in.

I'm good doing it here. People thinking about Biden should have the whole picture. I'd you want to start a new thread devoted this issue, that is fine as well. 

Sadly this isn't on the politics radar because it's not a good look for Biden and the MSM is already backing Joe as their guy. 

• Laughing 1

3 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I'm good doing it here. People thinking about Biden should have the whole picture. I'd you want to start a new thread devoted this issue, that is fine as well. 

Sadly this isn't on the politics radar because it's not a good look for Biden and the MSM is already backing Joe as their guy. 

Its tje same look for Joe as its always been.  He was pushing US backed policy as well as in agreement with our European allies.

6 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Please take the conspiracy stuff to the conspiracy thread. It's not as if you and @SaintsInDome2006 don't come there often anyway ;) 

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2

7 minutes ago, msommer said:

Please take the conspiracy stuff to the conspiracy thread. It's not as if you and @SaintsInDome2006 don't come there often anyway ;) 

What part of Poroshenko's statement to Biden is a conspiracy?

He met with Shokin and asked him to resign despite the "fact that we didn't have any corruption charges, we don't have any information about him doing something wrong".  He did this because it was what Biden wanted.  

The only conspiracy here is what the MSM ran as their narrative that Shokin was corrupt was going to be fired anyway.  

• Like 2

Just now, Max Power said:

What part of Poroshenko's statement to Biden is a conspiracy?

He met with Shokin and asked him to resign despite the "fact that we didn't have any corruption charges, we don't have any information about him doing something wrong".  He did this because it was what Biden wanted.  

The only conspiracy here is what the MSM ran as their narrative that Shokin was corrupt was going to be fired anyway.  

The bit where you forget that this was Biden doing official US business

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, msommer said:

The quid pro quo didn't look so bad when the narrative was that Shokin was Dirty.  Just now we hear the ex-president of Ukraine saying he wasn't dirty.  The guy says he asked for Shokin to resign to make Biden happy.  He needed Biden happy because he was withholding money to Ukraine.  

Edited by Max Power
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Max Power said:
12 minutes ago, msommer said:

The quid pro quo didn't look so bad when the narrative was that Shokin was Dirty.  Just now we the ex-president of Ukraine saying he wasn't dirty.  The guy says he asked for Shokin to resign to make Biden happy.  He needed Biden happy because he was withholding money to Ukraine.  

None of these things are mutually exclusive.

Has Biden been asked if he agrees with what his VP shortlisters are doing in the Senate? 

Senator Kamala Harris last week introduced a resolution condemning the use of the phrase “Wuhan virus” to refer to SARS-CoV-2, the deadly coronavirus that has spread from the Chinese city of Wuhan across the globe, as racist.

Harris introduced the resolution on Thursday, joined by fellow Democratic senators Tammy Duckworth of Illinois and Mazie Hirono of Hawaii. It aims to “condemn and denounce anti-Asian sentiment, racism, discrimination, and religious intolerance” related to the coronavirus, and specifically cites phrases such as “Wuhan virus,” “Chinese virus,” and “Kung-flu.” It also calls on federal officials to “expeditiously investigate and document” credible reports of hate crimes or threats against the Asian-American and Pacific Islander communities and “investigate and prosecute perpetrators” if necessary.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/coronavirus-pandemic-senator-kamala-harris-introduces-resolution-condemning-use-of-wuhan-virus-as-racist/

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sho nuff said:

I have...does any of it change how he was acting as representative of the US backed by Republicans and Democrats...and in line with the European Community?

Hillary state dept Victoria Nuland: "#### the EU" https://youtu.be/WV9J6sxCs5k

The whole state dept., fronted by Biden, was talking overthrow.  Here's Joe Biden shaking hands with the politician that attacked “the Moscow-Jewish mafia ruling Ukraine” and in another speech declared: “the Moskali, Germans, Ki*** and other scum who wanted to take away our Ukrainian state.”  They illegally overthrew Ukraine to install a far right puppet govt with close ties to neonazis.

But the news cycle has already painted Joe Biden as an angel in Ukraine, so we're going to hear a lot more lying and gaslighting about it.  

14 minutes ago, ren hoek said:

Hillary state dept Victoria Nuland: "#### the EU" https://youtu.be/WV9J6sxCs5k

The whole state dept., fronted by Biden, was talking overthrow.  Here's Joe Biden shaking hands with the politician that attacked “the Moscow-Jewish mafia ruling Ukraine” and in another speech declared: “the Moskali, Germans, Ki*** and other scum who wanted to take away our Ukrainian state.”  They illegally overthrew Ukraine to install a far right puppet govt with close ties to neonazis.

But the news cycle has already painted Joe Biden as an angel in Ukraine, so we're going to hear a lot more lying and gaslighting about it.  

Conspiracy theory thread is down the hall. Man...this is off the deep end stuff here.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

To the tune of GI JOE THE MOVIE's Theme Song.....

YO JOE!

Crashing thru the sky

Comes an evil cry

MAGA!(MAGAAA!)

MAGA!(MAGAAA!)

Its leader fat and wide

Orange is his hide

MAGA!(MAGAAA!)

MAGA!(MAGAAA!)

No where to run

No where to hide

When MAGA Trolls are far and wide

Who will turn the tide?

Scranton Joe.....a Real American Hero.....

Scranton Joe is there...

YO JOE!