What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RINNNGGG RIINNGGGGGGGGGG (1 Viewer)

ZenoRazon

Footballguy
Zeno...hello

Middle Eastern accent....(ran off some bogus BS then)....fix your computer.

Zeno....Dude, really?  Come on man

ME...hey, it pays the bills, sorry.

Now that was a first.

How can there be enought people out there who fall for that so anyone could make a living?

Caller ID read...Invalid Number....don't they know this?

Sure, I've messed with them a few times for fun, just not in the mood today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rules....they don't apply to ole Zeno....That reminds me of a time I was in the deep South.... listenin' to an old blues guy most of y'all have never heard of....etc, etc....

ConnSKINS26 said:
I thought we weren't doing the whole "every thought deserves a thread" thing? Didn't someone convince you to start a running random thoughts thread?
If this is a RoknRole alias I'm all for it. Somebody needs to bring some spice back to the FFA.

ConnSKINS26 said:
I thought we weren't doing the whole "every thought deserves a thread" thing? Didn't someone convince you to start a running random thoughts thread?
I had a 1000 thoughts today, yet......one thread.

What is the deal here with threads?  Weird?

poster..stop doing that, we don't want threads here, ok?

We have had that call, this was about how you deal with it. 

I have got into some .....well %^%&...with a few of them.

What is the deal here with threads?  Weird?

poster..stop doing that, we don't want threads here, ok?

We have had that call, this was about how you deal with it. 

I have got into some .....well %^%&...with a few of them.
You get into arguments with telemarketers? 

Nevermind, that tracks.

Shifting gears.

I own a power mower, a gas mower.  Once again the damn thing won't start, I pull, I pull, nothing.  This happens every now and then, so off to a place that fix mowers (I;m totally non mechanical). That costs $$$$$.

I;m thinking about that old push mower my dad used.  You know ya get a running start....ha~~~ Do they even make these anymore?  How hard is it going with that all on you to play the engine mower.

Anyone?

Shifting gears.

I own a power mower, a gas mower.  Once again the damn thing won't start, I pull, I pull, nothing.  This happens every now and then, so off to a place that fix mowers (I;m totally non mechanical). That costs $$$$$.

I;m thinking about that old push mower my dad used.  You know ya get a running start....ha~~~ Do they even make these anymore?  How hard is it going with that all on you to play the engine mower.

Anyone?
I'd get one of these. Not as much pushing.

Shifting gears.

Anyone?
They still make 'em.

And mellow out everyone. Zeno has toned it way down since his first week when he tried to own the front page.

And mellow out everyone. Zeno has toned it way down since his first week when he tried to own the front page.
Never seen anywhere where everyone worries about what others are doing like this place, it really is strange.

I don;t get the thread thing at all, everywhere else it's give us as many options as you people can, more to talk about. Sometimes....come on people pick it up.

Thanks about the mower😎

Never seen anywhere where everyone worries about what others are doing like this place, it really is strange.

I don;t get the thread thing at all, everywhere else it's give us as many options as you people can, more to talk about. Sometimes....come on people pick it up.

Thanks about the mower😎
Like I said, you tried to monopolize the front page, intentionally or otherwise, that's not cool on any forum. 

The quantity over quality model may be great for creating the obesity epidemic but in the world of communication if the quality isn't there it diminishes everything around it.

Like I said, you tried to monopolize the front page, intentionally or otherwise, that's not cool on any forum. 

The quantity over quality model may be great for creating the obesity epidemic but in the world of communication if the quality isn't there it diminishes everything around it.
Not really, in reality I had like three threads going on.  I post places where that is the norm for everyone there. As far as quality goes I usually can pull my weight.

I have never seen anywhere where anyone gives a damn about thread making, isn't that what these places are all about?

Users who are viewing this thread