What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My Sleep Pillow (1 Viewer)

I had one, thought it was okay.  Then we got a softer bed and that pillow hurt my neck.  It was fine with the firmer mattress but if you sink into a soft mattress you'll need a flatter pillow.  YMMV of course.  

It's ok.  It was amazing when brand new.  You have to throw it in the dryer every once in a while to firm it back up, and I never think of doing that.  I probably should when I get up on a weekend morning because my pillow us uncomftable, but I don't.  I'm guessing for the money there is something better out there.  Won't be buying again.

On the topic, does anyone have a recommendation for a more fluffy pillow?
I'm a big fan of my Casper pillow.  A lot of reviews say it's not firm or supportive enough, but it's good enough for me when sleeping on my back and awesomely comfortable when on my side.

I had a contoured memory foam pillow before and was looking to switch to a down pillow when I decided to try the Casper. It still flattens a bit overnight, but not as much as down pillows I've tried - just needs a quick fluffing now and then..  I'm still happy with it over a year later. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread