What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** APEX LEGENDS *** - ̿ ̿ ̿̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/’̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ (1 Viewer)

What I have found myself doing is playing Caustic on World's Edge and then a faster character on Olympus - been working with Mirage and Bangalore more.   I love the idea of Loba, but on my own she doesn't have the escape powers of a couple other characters.  

Decent night, actually. About 20 kills or so, squad wipe with Bangalore.   Been decent with her on new map, and Mirage as 2nd if she is taken.  Both seem to allow me to escape and move around on a more open map.  That seems to be my trio (with Caustic on old map mainly).  

I will be on about 8-830 my time.  Probably won't have the headset with a mic tonight, but I did end up ordering a 2nd one. 

I will try to keep it to 1-2 beers tonight, not the 5-6 plus a couple ####ty vodka mixers like last session.  

I will be on about 8-830 my time.  Probably won't have the headset with a mic tonight, but I did end up ordering a 2nd one. 

I will try to keep it to 1-2 beers tonight, not the 5-6 plus a couple ####ty vodka mixers like last session.  
I will make no promises regarding my sobriety 

What time is your time?  I prefer you guys to all be hammered.  And which account so I know what to look for on my app

Last edited by a moderator:
What time is your time?  I prefer you guys to all be hammered.  And which account so I know what to look for on my app
Sorry - I am in central time zone.  

I know my settings are right on my new 3rd (4th?) account, and that is already at level 23 or so I will probably just rock that since I wasted $ and put the battle pass on that since I was playing a bunch on my week off for COVID.  That name is appropriately ISuckAtThis9539 (evidently multiple people have ISuckAtThis as usernames! ) 

Sorry - I am in central time zone.  

I know my settings are right on my new 3rd (4th?) account, and that is already at level 23 or so I will probably just rock that since I wasted $ and put the battle pass on that since I was playing a bunch on my week off for COVID.  That name is appropriately ISuckAtThis9539 (evidently multiple people have ISuckAtThis as usernames! ) 
Alright, I'm central, too. I'll be on at 9.

Any of you get the new Xbox or ps5
Nah - maybe next year as prices drop a bit, more games are out, and they fix bugs.   Even then, it would probably be for the kid.  

About the only thing that will get me to buy a next gen for myself is not being able to play Apex and the like, or a new Fallout or Elder Scrolls game released.  

KarmaPolice said:
Nah - maybe next year as prices drop a bit, more games are out, and they fix bugs.   Even then, it would probably be for the kid.  

About the only thing that will get me to buy a next gen for myself is not being able to play Apex and the like, or a new Fallout or Elder Scrolls game released.  
yeah way too pricey for a console

:lol:     I was just poking around and saw predictions of 2022 -2024 for a new Elder Scrolls or Fallout game.   I have a bit of time before I have to think about getting a new system for myself.  

I am logging on very soon.  No mic tonight though - the teen was pretty salty about that last night.  :lol:  

New headset comes in tomorrow, so we won't have that problem after tonight anyway.  

We are out after this.  Not sure what happened with the mics. 

Might not help our lobbies when his 2nd act has a 4.6 k/d.  

Played a little last night.  Doing more damage consistently now, and I feel my aim is a bit better.   A few things I know I am not doing enough - making sure I have reloaded before heading back in, and any sort of movement/strafing.  

Last night I should have had two easy kills in a battle - I popped down with a Mastif on a hurt Wraith reviving a teammate that I knocked down just to hear that click as I didn't have it reloaded.  By the time I did, they popped up and shredded me.  :lol:  

Users who are viewing this thread