What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** APEX LEGENDS *** - ̿ ̿ ̿̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/’̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ (1 Viewer)

Hx and I came across multiple teams with 20k kill players last night, one with 65k kills. Lol.  We were dead and back in the lobby before we even knew the fight had began. 

Don't be surprised if I am on in the next couple nights. I am curious about the new season and according to my son the new character and her turret is "so broke, even you could do some damage with her".  LOL.  

Warning though, if I am on...

1.  I haven't played in months, so even more suckitude than normal

2.  I have made a couple trips south of the border, so edibles have replaced gin - so even more suckitude than normal.  

Season 5 = 3k kills, 90 wins,  and 1.6 k/d.

So far season 6 = 4 kills in 16 games, 1 win... :lmao:

Keep getting paired with teamates with fewer than 20 kills.. #### off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be surprised if I am on in the next couple nights. I am curious about the new season and according to my son the new character and her turret is "so broke, even you could do some damage with her".  LOL.  

Warning though, if I am on...

1.  I haven't played in months, so even more suckitude than normal

2.  I have made a couple trips south of the border, so edibles have replaced gin - so even more suckitude than normal.  
That would be awesome! 

Another 11 kill 2k damage game today. I’ll be on this weekend if anyone is playing. I get a lot of random invites so send a message if I don’t recognize your name.

East Coast Bias said:
Another 11 kill 2k damage game today. I’ll be on this weekend if anyone is playing. I get a lot of random invites so send a message if I don’t recognize your name.
I'll hit you up. GforceJace 

Users who are viewing this thread