Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** APEX LEGENDS *** - ̿ ̿ ̿̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/’̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to thank you for starting this thread. My two boys play Fortnite, so I came down this morning, looked at them and scoffed: ”Boys, Fortnite is old news. Apex is where its at these days

My son told my wife that only 12 year old white boys play Fortnite. At the time he said this, he was a 13 year old white boy.    

My son is almost 12 and is level 140. Joined late in Season 3? I think he’s pretty good. I love watching him play. It’s frustrating how so few have mikes, or leave them on party chat. Working as a tea

39 minutes ago, flapgreen said:

Trying to get some paperwork done over next hour and get on for a bit 

Gonna booze and stay up until 3 before the interview? 

Not sure if I will be on.  Need to talk to the wife about Christmas and presents and #### in a bit.  Will try to be on after that for a few.  

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Gonna booze and stay up until 3 before the interview? 

Not sure if I will be on.  Need to talk to the wife about Christmas and presents and #### in a bit.  Will try to be on after that for a few.  

#### it

3 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

I will be on again tonight.  Got my ### handed to me by Horizons all night, I am now curious about unlocking her and Rampart.  

I never seem to be bothered by Horizons 

1 minute ago, flapgreen said:

I never seem to be bothered by Horizons 

Just about every game it was a Horizon that was floating on her tornado thingy and sniping down that took me out.  :shrug:

just thought it was weird I kept running into them.  Of course I shot at my own Mirages last night too so...

• Laughing 2
10 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Damn- hitting it early! 

I will probably be on 8-8:30 as usual, but if all 4 of us are on, I will let the 3 better players rock it tonight.  

I haven't exactly been a Rockstar lately. If I had been a little more patient on that last game, we would've had an easy win. 

6 minutes ago, Big League Chew said:

i passed out at some point. Woke up next to a full coffee so there’s evidence I attempted to stay awake for gaming 😂

Lol.  

That's alright, I was way worse than normal last night.  My son beasted out 10kills to help us get one win, and we got another before we played with him.  

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Lol.  

That's alright, I was way worse than normal last night.  My son beasted out 10kills to help us get one win, and we got another before we played with him.  

I'd say 2 wins on a Friday night is the best we can hope for 

1 hour ago, Big League Chew said:

i passed out at some point. Woke up next to a full coffee so there’s evidence I attempted to stay awake for gaming 😂

Lol. Karma said you said you were getting on. I was like let's just wait and see. Lol

• Laughing 1
35 minutes ago, Big League Chew said:

Edibles ?! Damn did you land any shots ?

We figured out a good strategy. Karma does his thing and runs around as the target, and the rest of us kill the people shooting at him.