Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** APEX LEGENDS *** - ̿ ̿ ̿̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/’̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿


Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, flapgreen said:

No. I love that part! 

Twice on Friday night I forgot my son was playing with us, and then would be super confused when I saw his username running around.  Also a couple times I thought I was jumpmaster and was actually doing the controls on my controller while he was dropping.  :lol:

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to thank you for starting this thread. My two boys play Fortnite, so I came down this morning, looked at them and scoffed: ”Boys, Fortnite is old news. Apex is where its at these days

My son told my wife that only 12 year old white boys play Fortnite. At the time he said this, he was a 13 year old white boy.    

My son is almost 12 and is level 140. Joined late in Season 3? I think he’s pretty good. I love watching him play. It’s frustrating how so few have mikes, or leave them on party chat. Working as a tea

1 hour ago, KarmaPolice said:

Twice on Friday night I forgot my son was playing with us, and then would be super confused when I saw his username running around.  Also a couple times I thought I was jumpmaster and was actually doing the controls on my controller while he was dropping.  :lol:

Party on Wayne

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

Twice on Friday night I forgot my son was playing with us, and then would be super confused when I saw his username running around.  Also a couple times I thought I was jumpmaster and was actually doing the controls on my controller while he was dropping.  :lol:

:lmao:

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

:thumbup:

Hope you gentlemen had a great Christmas!   Sorry I was a drunken crab ### the last time Dad Squad played... 

I'd play tonight but some ####### set off a bomb in Nashville and knocked all cell service and internet out for a day and a half now. Cell just came back online but no internet. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, flapgreen said:

I'd play tonight but some ####### set off a bomb in Nashville and knocked all cell service and internet out for a day and a half now. Cell just came back online but no internet. 

No worries.  I logged off and went to bed about 11 anyway. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like I run in steaks of teammates and my abilities.  Last couple days I seem to run with annoying Crypto partners that stand out in the open to deploy their drone.  Actually had a decent night last night with a few wins, and what I think is my highest damage total with 1600 or so.  

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, flapgreen said:

Slammed with work on short week and idiot bomber has my internet knocked out last week. I'll be on Friday night 

Cool, I am guessing I will be on as well.  Been playing mostly every night, but I think a bit of that was a function of something to do and since the kid was right next to me I didn't watch many moives/tv because I couldn't watch some stuff I wanted to and because he was there I didn't listen through the soundbar.  We moved the gaming console to his room yesterday, so now I will be watching movies a bit more at night going forward.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big League Chew said:

Been passing out early all week

 

whats this predator badge you got ?

Just the cool looking red one for finishing game as kill leader.   Sad it took 1 year plus for that one that I am sure most that play a month have.  :lol:

3 squad wipes the last 2 nights, so there is hope that I am improving.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

New mode is hit or miss for me.  Dropped in the Pathfinder boxing ring a couple times and I absolutely hate that.    Interesting idea to have the blue/purple/gold/red drops as the game goes on too, but it also makes it predictable where people are as people rush to those spots.   It's also 100% this with Olympus map for a week.  

Have had a couple decent nights, and slowly getting the damage/game and K/D up and a couple more squad wipes.    I also have come to realize I really need either a Flatline/Spitfire/Devotion with me or my contribution to the game is a lot less.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Big League Chew said:

whats this new mode about? i havnt logged in since we last played. i do remmber though my new go-to combo is volt and hemlock or volt 99   that volt thing shreds if you can contain its recoil

There is a new spot on the map (can't remember where) where their is a boxing ring for lack of better terms.  You can run in there and it has purple/gold gear.  There is a force field around the ring, so you can't use guns inside the ring, and you can't shoot into it.  Basically you just run in and punch each other for loot.  Pretty dumb, IMO.   

The other part is at the start of the game there are 4-5 circles that are lit up blue.  That is where there will be 3-4 drop ships right away and they will have blue kitted gear - shield, I think a Wingman, Spitfire, Mastiff and something else is in the blue.   Then after the ring closes there will be 3-4 Purple drops of a similar concept.  3 ships, Purple gear ( I know one is a purple 301 that I try to grab I think the Triple take is here too).   Then you get the gold drop (I think there is a gold Volt and Devotion here and I believe a gold Longbow), then  red drop (prowler is here, and the other normal red stuff - Peacekeeper).  

Blue not as much, but the other ones become hot zones and I rarely am able to grab gold stuff without a fight.  Either people are running there to get something, or they are sniping down knowing that people are running to those drops.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Big League Chew said:

anyone on tonight?

I am sure I will be on.  Last night was a #### show on Apex, so I am determined to have a better night.   Not sure I got more than 5 kills all night.  It was one of those where I was either getting destroyed, or I had 900-1100 damage and one kill while the teammates had 400 and 4-5 kills.     Still feels like a majority of the time I knock somebody they have a teammate around, so I don't go for the kill and they are able to get a revive as I try to dart a way and reposition.  

I think with the extra drops and such, Loba seems to be less important.  (unless her Black Market can reach those drop ships and include them??) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

I am sure I will be on.  Last night was a #### show on Apex, so I am determined to have a better night.   Not sure I got more than 5 kills all night.  It was one of those where I was either getting destroyed, or I had 900-1100 damage and one kill while the teammates had 400 and 4-5 kills.     Still feels like a majority of the time I knock somebody they have a teammate around, so I don't go for the kill and they are able to get a revive as I try to dart a way and reposition.  

I think with the extra drops and such, Loba seems to be less important.  (unless her Black Market can reach those drop ships and include them??) 

Extra drops? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, flapgreen said:

Extra drops? 

 

On 1/7/2021 at 11:14 AM, KarmaPolice said:

There is a new spot on the map (can't remember where) where their is a boxing ring for lack of better terms.  You can run in there and it has purple/gold gear.  There is a force field around the ring, so you can't use guns inside the ring, and you can't shoot into it.  Basically you just run in and punch each other for loot.  Pretty dumb, IMO.   

The other part is at the start of the game there are 4-5 circles that are lit up blue.  That is where there will be 3-4 drop ships right away and they will have blue kitted gear - shield, I think a Wingman, Spitfire, Mastiff and something else is in the blue.   Then after the ring closes there will be 3-4 Purple drops of a similar concept.  3 ships, Purple gear ( I know one is a purple 301 that I try to grab I think the Triple take is here too).   Then you get the gold drop (I think there is a gold Volt and Devotion here and I believe a gold Longbow), then  red drop (prowler is here, and the other normal red stuff - Peacekeeper).  

Blue not as much, but the other ones become hot zones and I rarely am able to grab gold stuff without a fight.  Either people are running there to get something, or they are sniping down knowing that people are running to those drops.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...