Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** APEX LEGENDS *** - ̿ ̿ ̿̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/’̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to thank you for starting this thread. My two boys play Fortnite, so I came down this morning, looked at them and scoffed: ”Boys, Fortnite is old news. Apex is where its at these days

My son told my wife that only 12 year old white boys play Fortnite. At the time he said this, he was a 13 year old white boy.    

My son is almost 12 and is level 140. Joined late in Season 3? I think he’s pretty good. I love watching him play. It’s frustrating how so few have mikes, or leave them on party chat. Working as a tea

Played a quick 3 games last night and got my first 2 wins of S8 I think.    First one was funny just because I was solo the whole game, and was able to snipe down on the last 3 teams as they fought.  Then there was just one left, and I was able to find him crouching by a rock for a 2 shot Triple Take kill.  

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

2 anniversary event.  The spitfire skin you get for completing is pretty bad-###.   I got the Mirage skin.  

That girbraltar skin is $!

9 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

:confused:

My other buddy lasted one night and back to COD. He didn't like getting destroyed right away. It's an adjustment coming back. 

2 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

I missed the once a month Big League sighting on Apex? 

Back is killing me this morning from carrying Big League all night. 

Edited by flapgreen
  • Laughing 1
2 hours ago, flapgreen said:

Back is killing me this morning from carrying Big League all night. 

Lol.  Glad I saved you from double the backache - in the middle of my one match I was confused because I couldn't remember what map I was on.  I would have been less help than usual last night.  

• Laughing 1

Forced to take pto today because of the ice storm and played a few. Still can't get my average damage over 380. Up considerably over previous seasons but K/D is down. Don't know what else to do about that. 

32 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Nice  - still rockin' the same gun combo?

Yep. I seem to have much better games on KC

Edited by flapgreen