Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** APEX LEGENDS *** - ̿ ̿ ̿̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/’̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to thank you for starting this thread. My two boys play Fortnite, so I came down this morning, looked at them and scoffed: ”Boys, Fortnite is old news. Apex is where its at these days

My son told my wife that only 12 year old white boys play Fortnite. At the time he said this, he was a 13 year old white boy.    

My son is almost 12 and is level 140. Joined late in Season 3? I think he’s pretty good. I love watching him play. It’s frustrating how so few have mikes, or leave them on party chat. Working as a tea

15 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

I was the opposite- I seem to do better on Olympus and suck on KC. 

The spitfire/Havoc combo seems to work a lot better in KC, and now that they've significantly increased the loot, I feel more comfortable there. 

14 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

I've got about 1 hour before the gummy kicks in and I zone out.... 

No gummies for me. Government worker now 

8 minutes ago, Big League Chew said:

My bad boys.   Too drunk I guess. Wasn’t even drunk though.  Just sucked balls. Need to practice more

I really don't think there's anything we could've done tonight. 

1 minute ago, flapgreen said:

Always remember what the McDonald's kid said. Minimize damage taken and don't go down. Keys to winning most battles. 

My battles are usually me trying to hide, poke out to see where the other people are, and getting sniped for 100+ and instantly have to scramble to not get knocked down.  

• Like 1

Feels good carrying Big League. 1 kill away from our only win last night. Got 4th and 5th partied at the end and Hx remained up until the last person but ran out of ammo.  So close.  Big League wasn't allowed to loot in peace.  We played pretty well overall. Was just nonstop 3rd and 4th partied. Only time we got clobbered was against 20k kill people. 

Edited by flapgreen

Played 5 or 6. Couple wins and 1500 games. My game really changed when I started hip firing more up close and went to the spitfire with 3x for long range. 

1 hour ago, flapgreen said:

Played 5 or 6. Couple wins and 1500 games. My game really changed when I started hip firing more up close and went to the spitfire with 3x for long range. 

Seems like that is a popular tip on vids I've seen.   Can't seem to break myself of the habit of ADS all the time. 

57 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Seems like that is a popular tip on vids I've seen.   Can't seem to break myself of the habit of ADS all the time. 

You're a statue looking down sights up close and it's almost impossible to keep on someone moving very fast at that range. 

13 minutes ago, flapgreen said:

You're a statue looking down sights up close and it's almost impossible to keep on someone moving very fast at that range. 

For sure.  

This season is making the reality that I am too old for this stuff come fully to light.  :lol:

• Laughing 1
3 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

For sure.  

This season is making the reality that I am too old for this stuff come fully to light.  :lol:

Nah. We're the same age. Just have to focus on keeping moving and getting position. Remember, most of you guys didn't play for quite a while and I never stopped. 

37 minutes ago, flapgreen said:

Nah. We're the same age. Just have to focus on keeping moving and getting position. Remember, most of you guys didn't play for quite a while and I never stopped. 

I thought I had you by 4-5 years or more.  

Couple wins with Hx last night. Really should've been 3 or 4. I misplayed the last game or we definitely would've had 3. Pitiful 3rds last night. Was always 2 on 3

• Like 1
4 hours ago, flapgreen said:

Couple wins with Hx last night. Really should've been 3 or 4. I misplayed the last game or we definitely would've had 3. Pitiful 3rds last night. Was always 2 on 3

If we only had a 3rd would have been a really good night

• Like 1
18 hours ago, East Coast Bias said:

Hemlock may be my new favorite gun.

Did they tweak the gun, or you just using it more? 

I haven't played for a couple weeks - my son said they made Caustic and few other characters less powerful?

28 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Did they tweak the gun, or you just using it more? 

I haven't played for a couple weeks - my son said they made Caustic and few other characters less powerful?

Just a gun I never used but picked it up and had some really good games with it. I don't follow all the changes they make so wouldn't know if it changed. 

Was out of town last night. Still going with Havoc and Spitfire with 3x as my main and dealin.   Still staying with Loba.  1.2 KD and 390 dmg avg. Definitely my best season so far. 

Edited by flapgreen
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

What is it?

Chaos theory.

They added a bunch of stuff including an inventory slot for a "heat shield"

Random storm moments make it harder to travel.  Loading with a full party these first couple days has been rare.

Tons of weapon and character nerfs and buffs.  Wattson way better, caustic way worse.

8 minutes ago, hooter311 said:

Chaos theory.

They added a bunch of stuff including an inventory slot for a "heat shield"

Random storm moments make it harder to travel.  Loading with a full party these first couple days has been rare.

Tons of weapon and character nerfs and buffs.  Wattson way better, caustic way worse.

My son was saying they really dropped down the damage that Caustic gas does.  

4 hours ago, hooter311 said:

Caustic isn't way worse... if you were using the gas for its damage you were doing it wrong imo.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

My son was saying they really dropped down the damage that Caustic gas does.  

Less damage but you keep the main advantages.  At least the ones I cared about.

Just now, KarmaPolice said:

Which are? 

Slow/disorientation, and especially the neon green "shoot here" signs.

Blocking doors, creating space, etc etc.

The damage was a nice bonus but really not what makes a caustic strong imo.

1 hour ago, matuski said:

Slow/disorientation, and especially the neon green "shoot here" signs.

Blocking doors, creating space, etc etc.

The damage was a nice bonus but really not what makes a caustic strong imo.

Gotcha.

I'm able to play with my son now while he's on Switch but have no idea how to find him. Will only let me search for other xbox users. Any ideas? 

1 hour ago, flapgreen said:

I'm able to play with my son now while he's on Switch but have no idea how to find him. Will only let me search for other xbox users. Any ideas? 

I thought it was just a simple search.  I have looked for and found PC players.  

57 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

I thought it was just a simple search.  I have looked for and found PC players.  

I don't understand the switch username. It's just my son's first name and there's no way that's his username. 

10 minutes ago, flapgreen said:

I don't understand the switch username. It's just my son's first name and there's no way that's his username. 

Gotcha.   I've 0 experience with a Switch.   

Did you steal the Xbox for yourself?

1 hour ago, KarmaPolice said:

Gotcha.   I've 0 experience with a Switch.   

Did you steal the Xbox for yourself?

Lol nah. He still mainly uses Xbox. Getting a used one to take to Missouri with me. Ebay I guess? 

New best game for this old clown...

Win with 8 kills and 1603 damage, both highs for me after roughly 2k games.

🥰 Rampart

• Like 1