What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** APEX LEGENDS *** - ̿ ̿ ̿̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/’̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ (1 Viewer)

I haven't logged on the xbox for about a month and deleted games off the system.   

I thought you would be on every day - aren't you still in a holding pattern for the job and in a different state, or not yet?

Thought I’d throw this out there. My son is level ~283 and it seems the matchmaking has been buggy for a while now. Lots of solo in duo’s or missing one in trios.

He’s a team player and has a mic. He’s Calvin Clyne 1234 with no spaces. Let me know if you friend him. 😀

Haven't played since Feb, but probably could be convinced to fire it up every once in awhile in the old guys are hopping back on.  

GT: Wormus Maximus

Often lacking a 3rd to play with

Currently Gold 1 trying to make the push to Plat

How do you like the new season and character?   
Glad Seer has been nerfed from his initial release.  He still kind of his a stronger combination of bloodhound and crypto.

With bloodhound's scan being dropped to 2 seconds it's kind of become worthless.

I got lucky and got heirloom shards somewhere around pack #300.  Still haven't spent them.  I mainly use Gibraltar and Lifeline but sprinkle in rampart and fuse once in a while.

This edition of world's edge has grown on me, but I still like playing Olympus the best.  I wish they kept stats on the different maps because I would totally nerd out on that.

Win rate has grown substantially to just over 6% this season in pubs.  I know that's probably nothing to brag about.

I was kind of hooked on this all summer.

Just hit level 500 tonight on the same game as my 200th win.

I play on Xbox

Gamer tag: sumo kowboy
Suuuup. I can always use some more peeps to play with.

I think I'm somewhere over lvl 300. Creeping towards 100 wins with my boy Mirage, but have had some fun playing Octane and Path recently. Hard stuck in Plat IV in ranked BR for two seasons (only been playing for 3).

I won't be back on for a week or so but add me!

Suuuup. I can always use some more peeps to play with.

I think I'm somewhere over lvl 300. Creeping towards 100 wins with my boy Mirage, but have had some fun playing Octane and Path recently. Hard stuck in Plat IV in ranked BR for two seasons (only been playing for 3).

I won't be back on for a week or so but add me!

Added.

This is my 4th season.  Had a lot of catching up to do.  I haven't gamed like this since I was in college on Halo 2.

So played about 20 games past 3 days. Hard to get used to but 3 wins and a 7 kill game. They took away my G7 and Spitfire. :(

I played about 6 games this am on my day off  

Still completely blow.  :lol:.   

At least I got a reminder why I stopped playing in the first place.  

What's this now? 

When I was playing this am it was the new map, and it felt really spread out. 
I Havnt played the big map. If you look to the right when selecting game mode there’s a 3v3 arena and a 3v3 ranked arena.  Don’t have to worry about looting you get a budget like counter strike - choose your load out each round

I like the new season, but I think Olympus is my favorite map, so that helps.  Played a little on my days off this week, and seemed to have ok success with Fuse.  I get that he's not the "pro" pick, but with my wimpy play style he was working well to keep people at bay a bit then I try to have a sniper/mid range and a havoc or 99.    The kid reminded me that hammerpoint add on was available again and for the RE45, so I think I will try to get that more to combine with the shield destroying knuckle clusters.  

Any of you jokers still playing? 

I've been playing almost every day for a little bit.   I basically use Fuse, Loba, and dabble with Seer.    If I don't have a Hemlock or 301 on single fire, I am much worse.  If I have one of them I at least average a few hundred damage and about. .7-.8 k/d.    Then I use a 45, alternator, 301, or Helock as a secondary. 

I'm getting back on here eventually. I haven't forgotten about this game. Should be moved back home in the next couple of months and be able to settle back into gaming again. I miss playing. 

Users who are viewing this thread