Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Robert Kraft (yes, THAT Robert Kraft) charged with soliciting prostitution


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Joe Bryant said:

More from my friend:

"I don't think we can expect all but a minority of people to view this as exploitation."

I think a vast majority of people would see the $79 Asian Spa girl as exploitation. What do you guys think?

  as tim said, there are normal asian massage places.  if they are there against their will, and/or are performing acts against their will, or are underage, then of course it's exploitation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes, but apparently it's not reviewable per NFL rules.

And to think he kisses Tom Brady with that mouth.

"It's not fair that they were videotaping me!" exclaimed the owner of the New England Patriots.

1 hour ago, Henry Ford said:

How long would you say it takes?

Hugh Grant got arrested June 27, 1995.

"Nine Months" was a romantic comedy released on July 12, 1995 with a box office of $138.5 million.

"Sense and Sensibility" was released the next January and got seven Oscar nominations.

marv albert did just fine

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, furleybaby said:

Weird that that's the person you feel sorry for in this whole scenario.

I’ve messed up in my life and felt shame before. It’s not a good place to be.

I’ll work to be more like you in the future.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sheriff Bart said:

Yeah, as I posted in the PSF my mind immediately went to an illegal bunny ranch type deal and the schadenfreude peaked at an all time high. Then found out that these women, girls, were slaves.  Hope they all go to jail for a long time. Of course they won't because, at least Kraft, is beasties with Trump and a billionaire.  Justice for all my ###. 

 

 

3 hours ago, Joe Bryant said:

One time warning. Save the jokes or stuff you think is funny for somewhere else.

The likelihood these women are being trafficked is extremely high. For him, as a leader of his stature to contribute to people in the business of human sex trafficking is unfathomable. 

This is not some $3,000 a night model choosing a lifestyle. Even those are complicated and have dependencies. The strip mall $79 Asian Spa woman, or more likely young girl, end of the business is heartbreaking.

Right on. My first response was funny jabs at Kraft's expense. Then the gravity of the situation struck me and I found myself feeling icky about jokes I'd made a only few minutes before. Lesson learned.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bossman said:

DOB 1934? Really?

They're claiming that an 84 year old dude was down for a handy?

This seems pretty far fetched.

I think someone is about to get their pants sued off by Kraft & Company.

Not far fetched at all. My grandpa - RIP - was hooking up with a 50 some year old crack head in his final years. He was in his late 80s. Could barely move around on his own and my uncle walked in on him getting a hummer from the trashy lady. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

Not far fetched at all. My grandpa - RIP - was hooking up with a 50 some year old crack head in his final years. He was in his late 80s. Could barely move around on his own and my uncle walked in on him getting a hummer from the trashy lady. 

:mellow:

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, timschochet said:

I don’t disagree with you in principle. All I’m saying is that in this particular situation (certain Chinese massage parlors) there’s some really bad ugly #### going on. 

I suggest you go undercover & find out firsthand.    Report back & include pic's.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TripItUp said:

Is there any chance that Kraft went to this place looking for just a massage and was coerced into something else?

I've never been to these places so I have no idea if this is a plausible scenario.

No & I have been to "these" places back in the day.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

How long would you say it takes?

Hugh Grant got arrested June 27, 1995.

"Nine Months" was a romantic comedy released on July 12, 1995 with a box office of $138.5 million.

"Sense and Sensibility" was released the next January and got seven Oscar nominations.

I don’t know. You’re referencing something that happened 25 years ago. Apparently you still remember and so do I. So... > 25 years?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Robert Kraft is not the only billionaire wanted in connection with this single sex trafficking ring.  John Childs is as well. 

That seems oddly coincidental.  Billionaires at strip mall sex trafficking massage parlors in Florida.

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2019/02/22/billionaire-john-childs-charged-florida-human-trafficking-prostitution-ring/2956613002/

 

Edited by Henry Ford
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Robert Kraft is not the only billionaire wanted in connection with this single sex trafficking ring.  John Childs is as well. 

That seems oddly coincidental.  Billionaires at strip mall sex trafficking massage parlors in Florida.

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2019/02/22/billionaire-john-childs-charged-florida-human-trafficking-prostitution-ring/2956613002/

A bunch of rich old dudes frequenting Asian massage parlors...my Spidey sense says there's something more here. NOTE: I could be wrong and hopefully I am.

Edited by Tom Servo
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Tom Servo said:

A bunch of rich old dudes frequenting Asian massage parlors...my Spidey sense says there's something more here. NOTE: I could be wrong and hopefully I am.

I agree but they have him on tape, twice?

If this was something very nefarious like 12 year old girls or boys being available, there ia no way they would allow the sexual acts to occur...often.....right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DA RAIDERS said:

  as tim said, there are normal asian massage places.  if they are there against their will, and/or are performing acts against their will, or are underage, then of course it's exploitation.

That's what's frustrating. There are people arguing the work is "consensual" and transactional. That might be true for some of the high priced market. My understanding is the $79 spa market is basically slavery.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

That's what's frustrating. There are people arguing the work is "consensual" and transactional. That might be true for some of the high priced market. My understanding is the $79 spa market is basically slavery.

Arguing, presenting it as a possible scenario, but you go ahead and dictate the conversation and speak for what you perceive as the opposing POV. Your board and all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Epic Problem said:

Arguing, presenting it as a possible scenario, but you go ahead and dictate the conversation and speak for what you perceive as the opposing POV. Your board and all. 

Zero dictating the conversation. He told me what he felt. I told him how I saw it. That's how most conversations go. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joe Bryant said:

Zero dictating the conversation. He told me what he felt. I told him how I saw it. That's how most conversations go. 

Considering I presented a similar argument and you said ‘people’ as in plural, excuse me for misunderstanding 

Edited by Epic Problem
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Daywalker said:

Glad the police in Florida are focusing on the the real danger among us.  Handies.

I hope I'm misunderstanding your post. 

It's not just handies. It's potentially (and according to some likely) we're talking about minors being forced into sexual slavery giving handies. I don't have a problem with the police in Florida trying to help minors out of sex slavery, do you? I'm guessing no. Maybe you want to clarify your post? 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tom Servo said:

A bunch of rich old dudes frequenting Asian massage parlors...my Spidey sense says there's something more here. NOTE: I could be wrong and hopefully I am.

One is an anecdote. Two is a coincidence. I guess we’ll wait and see. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ken Wessel.  I don’t know if he’s a billionaire, but he’s a “philanthropist.”  And runs the local Boys and Girls Club

 

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/crime/indian-river-county/2019/02/22/indian-river-ken-wessel-arrested-florida-human-trafficking-sting/2955623002/

That’s three, in my opinion.  Three is a pattern. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ilov80s said:

Jesus what the hell is going on here? I feel like I missed a lot. 

Three ultra-rich prominent Republican donors have warrants for their arrest in a human trafficking and prostitution case.  Where they all apparently knew what strip mall massage parlors to go to.  All were connected in some way. And those massage parlors apparently trafficked in sexual experiences with girls as young as fourteen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Add John Havens, former President and COO of Citigroup.

I was reading today that Jupiter Florida has a very high concentration of super wealthy people who either live or vacation there, so seeing some super rich guys on the list is not a total shock I guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Three ultra-rich prominent Republican donors have warrants for their arrest in a human trafficking and prostitution case.  Where they all apparently knew what strip mall massage parlors to go to.  All were connected in some way. And those massage parlors apparently trafficked in sexual experiences with girls as young as fourteen. 

for the sake of balance, does anyone dispute this disgusting account?

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NewlyRetired said:

I was reading today that Jupiter Florida has a very high concentration of super wealthy people who either live or vacation there, so seeing some super rich guys on the list is not a total shock I guess.

I’m sure they’ve all lived in New York, too. But it’s still a heck of a weird situation for people with that much money to be in. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

Not far fetched at all. My grandpa - RIP - was hooking up with a 50 some year old crack head in his final years. He was in his late 80s. Could barely move around on his own and my uncle walked in on him getting a hummer from the trashy lady. 

nice

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

These places are a lottery. 

The punters tend to fall in a few groups

a) lonely men just looking for a bit of intimacy

b) Guys who have had the shutters put down at home and just want a release

c) Guys who think they are going in for a legitimate massage not knowing what could happen

d) guys who like a thrill and the variety that comes from these places

e) sick guys who go looking for young or perverted acts that some of these ladies will do for money

 

The women is a more complex issue

Essentially there are those that are forced into it and those that are there to earn money

a) women who have been duped, forced or tricked into working there. Some have their passports taken, some have to pay back debt and others are there very reluctantly. These women are usually easily identifiable. Unfortunately this includes an underage group as well.

b) women who dont like what they are doing, but come from very poor backgrounds and are doing this as a means to send home cash so their family or themselves can have some sort of standard of living. They know what they got themselves into

c) women who are looking for cash and dont have he same hang ups as western society and see it as viable as any other profession

d) women who do a good massage and will do a hj to finish things off 

e) women who do a massage and will do a nude hj to earn that little bit extra

f) women who will do more if the price is right

Some offer natural services for the right price, which is where sexually transmitted diseases flourish.

 

The industry has no regulation and the unscrupulous can thrive. I believe the vast majority are not exploiting asian women or using young girls, but the industry is where criminals (international traffickers, motorcycle gangs and the drug trade can wash money and exploit the vulnerable). Most women who work in this industry are over 25 and looking for money.

Some women do this work in the hope of finding a man to trap/fall in love with. They dont want to go back to poverty. I have heard countless tales of women succeeding in this goal. 

 

Some countries are worse than others and the punters generally know what each venue has as its selling point.

It is very difficult to prove anything. If the police suspect a venue, proving it is almost impossible. They need proof. The ladies or the owner arent going to talk. These ladies can and are deported at the drop of a hat. Punters arent going to talk. 

Police visit these venues often, with warnings for ladies and owners. Owners put their head in the sand and cannot know what goes on or they are complicit and will be in more trouble than any lady or punter. Ladies for the most part know that any trouble means they are sent back hme or asked to leave by the owner if they are too loose with their offerings.

Punters can easily say they were just going for a legitimate massage

In this particular case the police had to have had the owners over a barrel to agree to surveillance or they had a warrant to do so. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NewlyRetired said:

If push comes to shove, I think we could see the NFL asking him to step down and away and pass the team on to Jonathan, who has been the defacto owner for a while now anyway.

Since deflategaate got shoved back in their faces, the other NFL owners might love to see this

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, cashman88 said:

His wife died in 2011

He remarried in 2012

Edit: He went with the “half your age plus one” rule. Bold choice. 

Edit2: Whoops. Just dating her.  

Edited by Henry Ford
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hooper31 said:

I hope I'm misunderstanding your post. 

It's not just handies. It's potentially (and according to some likely) we're talking about minors being forced into sexual slavery giving handies. I don't have a problem with the police in Florida trying to help minors out of sex slavery, do you? I'm guessing no. Maybe you want to clarify your post? 

holy crap.  good to see shick! posting.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

He remarried in 2012

Edit: He went with the “half your age plus one” rule. Bold choice. 

Wikipedia says he’s only dating a 39yo, not married

edit: I’m not implying it’s ok to cheat on your girlfriend

Edited by cashman88
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...