What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2/28/19 Kyler Murray - Where WILL He Be Drafted? Where SHOULD He Be Drafted? (1 Viewer)

Where do you think Murray SHOULD be drafted?

• Picks 1-10

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Picks 11-20

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Picks 21-32

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Picks 33-42

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Picks 43-52

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Picks 53-64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Third round or later

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Big news for Murray as he measured 5' 10" / 207 today.

Where do you think he WILL be drafted?

Where do you think he SHOULD be drafted?

Last edited by a moderator:
1-10 on both for me.  If you check some of the analytics, he’s at least as good of a passer as Mayfield. That’s pretty impressive.

I think the ranges should’ve been narrowed considerably.  I can’t fathom him not being a top 10 pick as I don’t think he “commits” to football unless he has a reasonable assurance that’s going to be the case.  He’s more likely to go #1 IMO than he is to fall outside the top 5.

1-10 on both for me too.   Arguably one of the best running QB prospects ever, and can absolutely throw.  

I think he will be drafted between 1-10,  but with the potential risks and size issues I believe he should more realistically be drafted in the 33-42 range or later.   For my NFL team I wouldn't want anything spent before the 33-42 picks for him.  Other NFL teams I want to spend the high picks of 1-10.  I have watched too many 1st round qb's crap out due to risk issues and don't want my NFL team to go that route again.  Really hurts the team growth to lose 1st round pick value when it craps out.  I'm talking to you Mr Elway!   Let's wait till next year to find a qb. 

He should be drafted 1.1 in my opinion, I think there is a good chance he is too, just a matter of who has that pick.

Users who are viewing this thread