What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 NCAA Tourney Thread: Nation has to watch Virginia again (1 Viewer)

I have watched a total of 15 mins of NCAA basketball this year. I have the winning brackets already out there on the various sites.

Just a friendly reminder:  No one likes "I almost picked them" guy.  
This is great advise.  This is up there with "he's on my fantasy team" guy at the sports bar.  Nobody cares.  Shut up.

Now if you'll excuse me, me and my 15 printed brackets and pen will be bellied up at the bar now.

All I gotta say is God Bless CBS for providing all these games free of charge for us working stiffs, especially those of us with a pretty private workspace area.

I take both afternoons off every year. Cold beer and some curry goat takeout for lunch. 
I've shifted my hours at work in general - go in at 3:30 a.m. and leave at somewhere between 1 & 2 p.m. every day - so it works out nicely on days like this.

Minnesota bench guys doing the air guitar, it’s over 
I'm not watching yet, because I'm stuck at work.  But the Big Dance is the only time I find bench guys doing ridiculous stuff acceptable.  Except the "Hold 'em back, boys!"  That's when everyone gets excited and one guy puts his arms out to act like he's holding everyone back from rushing the court.  And I only don't like him, because I feel like he's not acting, but actually thinking he's helping.  

And it's always some tall, lanky white guy.  With pimples.  God, I hate him.  :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread