Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Opening Night: Packers @ Bears

#### pass by Rogers there. I know it's early but vibes aren't good and I'm starting to think I seriously ####ed up not starting Jimmy G instead. 

Well that's why they pay us fantasy GM's the big bucks...to make ####ed up decisions like these...lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Claymaker said:

Damn I wish Rodgers had played some in the pre-season. We may have a first down by now. 

It’s remarkable that they came into this like it would be cool zero go against the Bears pass rush ice cold.

Just a total head scratcher. 

This is going to be a #### show from a fantasy point of view you can just tell.

Maybe Montgomery owners will be happy from a Bear perspective but from a Packers point of view, I think at this point, I'll be thrilled if Rogers who has ZERO so far can get me 10 points and maybe that's a stretch. And Adams owners, we might need the Pack to fall behind and mabye he gets a bunch of catches and a garbage TD.

I know it's early still but this Pack offense blows chunks and just not feeling it at least tonight I'm not vs this great Chicago defense.

1 minute ago, Brunell4MVP said:

This is so bad I just switched to women's tennis for the rest of the night.  There are also re-runs of Shark Tank that seem more interesting.

It's actually good defense.  You ff guys just aren't happy unless it's 42-38 at the half.  In real terms, it's a little rusty bit defense is always ahead of the game in the openers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maximus* said:

This is going to be a #### show from a fantasy point of view you can just tell.

Maybe Montgomery owners will be happy from a Bear perspective but from a Packers point of view, I think at this point, I'll be thrilled if Rogers who has ZERO so far can get me 10 points and maybe that's a stretch. And Adams owners, we might need the Pack to fall behind and mabye he gets a bunch of catches and a garbage TD.

I know it's early still but this Pack offense blows chunks and just not feeling it at least tonight I'm not vs this great Chicago defense.

lol. First quarter overreactions are hilarious.

Note: I agree Rodgers looks like ####

• Like 3