What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Opening Night: Packers @ Bears (2 Viewers)

Did trubisky have any sort of fastball last year? He looks like #### in general but the ball doesn't hop out of his hand at all. He labors to get rid of the ball on every throw, it's ugly

1st Half RB Report

A.Jones - 3 touches 1.3 ppr
J.Williams - 4 touches 3.9 ppr

T.Cohen - 3 touches - 4.7 ppr
M.Davis - 4 touches 2.7 ppr
D.Montgomery - 5 touches - 1.8 ppr

Just what we all expected

Last edited by a moderator:
matt nagy in midseason form with all the cuteness and 'trickeration' ..they move the ball with Monty then he goes all cute and lets trubisky do his thing, which of course, he cant'.

Nagy  :lmao:  

and Chucky Pagano needs to make some adjustments sheesh.

I said it in the Bears thread, but- Im afraid Mitch has everything a quarterback needs, except locating the right guy to throw it to. Which is bad. 

1st Half RB Report

A.Jones - 3 touches 1.3 ppr
J.Williams - 4 touches 3.9 ppr

T.Cohen - 3 touches - 1.7 ppr
M.Davis - 4 touches 2.7 ppr
D.Montgomery - 5 touches - 1.8 ppr

Just what we all expected
Honestly I did not expect much. Chicago has a stout D and GB spent a TON of money on D this offseason. GBs D is very underrated. 

matt nagy in midseason form with all the cuteness and 'trickeration' ..they move the ball with Monty then he goes all cute and lets trubisky do his thing, which of course, he cant'.

So much right and so much wrong about this post but yes let's all 

LOL NAGY!

Nothing concerns me an hour into the season 

Adams has 3 for 36. Should I freak about that too?
No, he's on the field every snap and has more targets than that. Not really the same thing. 

Edit: I'm not a panicking Jones owner. Just an observer. Don't have anyone going tonight weirdly

So far GB's defense looks better than I thought they would.  Trubisky looks squirrelly.

Haven’t read through the thread but can we agree to end the narrative that Nagy is some kind of great offensive mind? He isn’t. If anything, he holds his talent back.

(and no, it’s not all cos Trubisky sucks)
Preach brother! So true. 

Nagy sucks. 

So far I've seen a great Bear's D, two lucky throws by Rodgers that led to a TD and a poor Bear's offense.  Way too early yet.

I suspect we will see a lot of Montgomery second half.

Users who are viewing this thread