What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Poker Game (1 Viewer)

ZenoRazon

Footballguy
You could play poker with four others, yep, drinks a nice mellow setting, everyone starting out with one million dollars.  The game, seven card stud one eyed jacks are wild.

So who is at the table, you can have anyone you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is it with you and farts?

And to answer your question.  Phil Helmouth, Daniel Negreanu, Antonio Esfandiari, Phil Ivey.   

What is it with you and farts?

And to answer your question.  Phil Helmouth, Daniel Negreanu, Antonio Esfandiari, Phil Ivey.   
When I get some guy wanting to play thread critic I like to remind them we do talk farting here, been a few threads about it.  So....if we can talk farts.....

Aren't those guys pro players?

I will totally let you know when I fart; if you’re close enough I’ll share it by scooping some your direction.  Anyone who doesn’t own up to their farts is shifty and should not be trusted

When I get some guy wanting to play thread critic I like to remind them we do talk farting here, been a few threads about it.  So....if we can talk farts.....

Aren't those guys pro players?
Yes.  I love poker and am very good at it.  It would be awesome to pick their brain and interact with them while knowing I am the worst player at the table.

Yes.  I love poker and am very good at it.  It would be awesome to pick their brain and interact with them while knowing I am the worst player at the table.
My dad and grandpa played poker with a few friends every Friday night for years, I started sitting in at around 14, that was a long time ago.  I am talking 5/7 stud poker. I can hold my own.

Is 7-stud played with wild-cards? If one of them is face up wouldn't everybody almost immediately fold?

Who plays with wild cards anymore? Who plays 7-stud anymore?

Is 7-stud played with wild-cards? If one of them is face up wouldn't everybody almost immediately fold?

Who plays with wild cards anymore? Who plays 7-stud anymore?
I totally agree, this was a game where you got to know people, a lot of chatter compared to a serious game. Wild cards up is a fun game,  just not played when serious.

I have no doubts 7 stud is being somewhere right now.

Found this.

The popularity of Seven Card Stud took a huge hit as a result of the Hold’em boom; however, the games in Atlantic City and Foxwoods are still plentiful and action filled.  In addition, Stud is a component of HORSE and other mixed game tournaments throughout the country so it is certainly a game worth learning.  Stud is a great game for observant players due to the fact that folded board cards can drastically impact hand values.  This along with the extra betting round makes it a great game for skillful players to extract money from weaker ones.

You got way too much going on in here. You want it to be with interesting people, but it's for a lot of money, and it's an obscure card game that nobody under the age of 60 ever plays, and there are wild cards like we're at sixth grade camp?

I don't know. Every time I read one of your posts I feel like throwing my computer in the pool. I think you should probably post way, way less.

You got way too much going on in here. You want it to be with interesting people, but it's for a lot of money, and it's an obscure card game that nobody under the age of 60 ever plays, and there are wild cards like we're at sixth grade camp?

I don't know. Every time I read one of your posts I feel like throwing my computer in the pool. I think you should probably post way, way less.
Well you would know

About posting less?

Posting less is always the right move. If you're a good poster, don't dilute yourself. If you're a bad poster, then you're making everything way less miserable.

This message board is in its ideal state when it's down for maintenance.
You are Good Posting Judge.  😄

You could play poker with four others, yep, drinks a nice mellow setting, everyone starting out with one million dollars.  The game, seven card stud one eyed jacks are wild.

So who is at the table, you can have anyone you want.
Usain Bolt

Tyson Gay

Tyreek Hill

Maurice Greene

cuz, of course, world class speed is what matters most in all walks of life. 

Users who are viewing this thread