What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I really hate ________ right now (1 Viewer)

Doctor Detroit

Please remove your headgear
Lucas Giolito. I’ve been carrying this guy in dynasty off and on forever. I don’t think I’ve started him for any career start where he was actually good. 

I also have eternal hate for Billy Hamilton but I keep drafting him anyway. 

Oh and myself for trying to drive up the price on Corey Kluber in auction and getting stuck with him instead of just waiting for Verlander

Snell isn't even startable for me at this point until I know he's over the toe injury.  Freak shower accident has turned my cy young winning stud into a complete dud.

Travis Shaw and his .190 average and 8 rbi's isn't exactly endearing himself to me thus far.  But you know who's really annoying the #### out of me?  Dodgers are averaging over 5 runs per game, and seemingly hit at least 2-3 hr's every night.  And right smack in the heart of that lineup nearly every night is Justin ####### Turner who has 1 homer and 10 rbis so far this year.  WTF

Travis Shaw and his .190 average and 8 rbi's isn't exactly endearing himself to me thus far.  But you know who's really annoying the #### out of me?  Dodgers are averaging over 5 runs per game, and seemingly hit at least 2-3 hr's every night.  And right smack in the heart of that lineup nearly every night is Justin ####### Turner who has 1 homer and 10 rbis so far this year.  WTF
Turner is a notoriously slow starter. Shaw, yeah...not good. I have no other 3B options on the team I have him on, sucks. 

McNeil from the Mets.  I dropped him pre season because he has no power and doesn't run.  

Mad at myself about Glasnow. After waiting for years on him to control his incredible stuff, he and his ol' Pirate teammate Taillon were gonna be my big pounces this year when i heard he was working on a new delivery and said to myself, "well, that'll take another year to get right" and backed off him for '19. Got him in only a single dynasty and got DL'd Taillon in every redraft....

I'm starting to get extremely annoyed with Goldy.  He's a strikeout machine and hasn't been doing much else lately.  He's not even tradable at this point.

I'm starting to get extremely annoyed with Goldy.  He's a strikeout machine and hasn't been doing much else lately.  He's not even tradable at this point.
I think you could find people writing the exact same things about him on this day a year ago.

Any reason at all to hang onto Yu Darvish?
He gets Miami tomorrow. So you have to start him. And if he goes belly up there is absolutely no reason to hang onto him any longer. Even if he gets right later there's no way to justify holding him if he gets knocked around by those bums.

He gets Miami tomorrow. So you have to start him. And if he goes belly up there is absolutely no reason to hang onto him any longer. Even if he gets right later there's no way to justify holding him if he gets knocked around by those bums.
My problem is no bench in this league. If he's on your rooster, his stats count. Ill hold for another day, but I agree, if he cant put up a nice stat-line against the fish, he's getting the drop-hammer.

I'm starting Darvish w/ SCBF's Newza team because the team is in a huge IP hole.  Hoping for some Ks at least.

Mad at myself about Glasnow. After waiting for years on him to control his incredible stuff, he and his ol' Pirate teammate Taillon were gonna be my big pounces this year when i heard he was working on a new delivery and said to myself, "well, that'll take another year to get right" and backed off him for '19. Got him in only a single dynasty and got DL'd Taillon in every redraft....
Well, now they both can rehab together......I have both of them as well and am feeling the pain.....

Users who are viewing this thread