What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 NBA Playoffs Thread: Toronto Raptors win NBA title #1.33 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastern Quarters

Bucks over Pistons in 5

Raptors over Magic in 6

Sixers over Nets in 6

Celtics over Pacers in 7

Semis

Bucks over Celtics in 6

Sixers over Raptors in 6

Finals

Sixers over Bucks in 7

Western Quarters

Warriors over Clippers in 5

Nuggets over Spurs in 5

Thunder over Trailblazers in 7

Rockets over Jazz in 7

Semis

Warriors over Rockets in 6

Thunder over Nuggets in 7

Finals

Warriors over Thunder in 5

NBA Finals

Warriors over Sixers in 6

man, the way Butler is playing, i don't think the Sixers will lose this game. i'm ok with him taking off regular season if we get this all playoffs

I hate the selective replays. They call travel when it didn't look like one and no replay. Right to commercial. Other times we get instant replay of that sweet pass or dunk. 

Simmons needs to wake the #### up. I've defended this guy to the high heavens but he is coming up small here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Simmons needs to wake the #### up. I've defended this guy to the high heavens but he is coming up small here.
yeah, i would be real down on Ben too but sitting with 4 fouls he seems to be tentative all around. can't blame him a ton cause he seems to be a magnet for the refs today

if the Sixers win this game it will really be something. Ben playing terribly, and the other 3 are shooting like less than 20%

yeah, i would be real down on Ben too but sitting with 4 fouls he seems to be tentative all around. can't blame him a ton cause he seems to be a magnet for the refs today
That doesn't mean he has to suck on offense too. Not driving at all. Poor passes. Not urgency. And missing foul shots.

wow, looked good 1st Q and look absolutely horrendous by the 4th. look like an AAU team running all over the place like lost kids

Well they better wake the #### up for Monday. This looked like the way they've been playing the last month or so. 

Well they better wake the #### up for Monday. This looked like the way they've been playing the last month or so. 
JJ had 5 points and shot like 20%. Tobias not much better. they stop that 22-1 run and those 2 hit anything close to their norm and Sixers win. 90% because of Jimmy

ETA: have to think they shoot better than 13% from 3 next game too. 3-23  :loco:

Alright this is over.  Get rid of everyone and start the process again.
I think they should follow the Nets process of trading their next nine years of picks away for aging veterans, and then sucking for years without receiving any benefit from it. Then take on some bad contracts in order to acquire good young assets and then somehow form a winning team with a roster of players most casual fans never heard of.

easy, peasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread