What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 NBA Playoffs Thread: Toronto Raptors win NBA title #1.33 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That stupid KD signing really did ruin the NBA.
The sad thing is, it would have been fun to see how the Warriors bounced back, as is, from losing the 2016 Finals.  They were already a 73-win team that had won it in 2015, but by stacking their team like no team ever had before and signing Durant, it took any drama of "who will win it?" out of the NBA for as long as the team is assembled the way it is right now.  What is the point in watching the NBA playoffs at this point?   I mean, hockey is way better anyway, so if both are on, it is all about hockey, but the Warriors zapped most of the fun out of watching the playoffs. 

modogg said:
will be interesting if the rumors are true that he signs with the Knicks. i think he'd be favorite for MVP
If he actually signs with the Knicks I’ll need to be banned from this thread for several days. Seems like everyone is convinced it’s going to happen, though.

F’n raptors really don’t miss any shots. Not sure how they will be able to win if they keep hitting as good as they are. Will need some hot shooting from somebody to keep up 
Korkmaz and bolden in during the first quarter is just :puke:

but at least they were able to steal those minutes and not let the game get away from them.  But Toronto then able to hold with their bench against our starters.

i just can see all the things that are going to be a problem for the sixers already happening and brown doesn’t have many moves.

Korkmaz and bolden in during the first quarter is just :puke:

but at least they were able to steal those minutes and not let the game get away from them.  But Toronto then able to hold with their bench against our starters.

i just can see all the things that are going to be a problem for the sixers already happening and brown doesn’t have many moves.
I wonder if the sixers regret letting Lloyd go last year to coach the hawks. I never can tell how much of the fault lies with brown, but if they lose this in 4 or 5 it won’t be pretty 

Raptors really are the opposite of exciting though. i don't know what it is, but they just are not "fun".

Best bet of the series is for Embiid to draw enough fouls to get the Raptors down to 6 players

i felt bad for Toronto with all the rumors all year about Kawhi leaving, now i'm all for it. Get out of here dude!!

Raptors shooting 40% from 3 and 57% overall. Sixers shooting 25% from 3 and 45% overall. Only down 9 at the half. Should correct itself second half.

should be a flagrant on Toronto there. the way they handed them out last series. 

great, f give JJ a T for calling you out about it. nice officiating :fart noise:

lol, f this. this is just dumb now. Toronto wins anyway, but this officiating is embarrassing

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s been a well officiated game.
:loco:  been off for both teams. hasn't effected the game a ton because Raptors hitting most of their shots, but doesn't mean it has been good.

Sixers getting some love now which they definitely need. still doesn't make it a well officiated game

Last edited by a moderator:
lol you guys were the embarrassment of pro sports like two years ago. Settle down. 
:rolleyes:

While some organizations (like ours) have this as part of their ethos, for others it is the ethos. Check out the 10,000 Year Clock. It is no mere thought experiment, but an actual clock being designed to be placed inside a mountain in West Texas, wound, and left to tick and chime for ten thousand years. Why? Because to design something that lasts that long makes us all consider what the world will look like between now and then. In return, we might be inspired to do something about it.

Is McConnell done in Philly? I understand the matchups were bad for him against the Nets but would be better this series.

Is McConnell done in Philly? I understand the matchups were bad for him against the Nets but would be better this series.
Can’t shoot and can’t really defend anyone.  They didn’t give him an extension last year, which meant he would be a free agent this year.  Doubt he is back.

:rolleyes:

While some organizations (like ours) have this as part of their ethos, for others it is the ethos. Check out the 10,000 Year Clock. It is no mere thought experiment, but an actual clock being designed to be placed inside a mountain in West Texas, wound, and left to tick and chime for ten thousand years. Why? Because to design something that lasts that long makes us all consider what the world will look like between now and then. In return, we might be inspired to do something about it.
You love weed huh

Nuggets forcing the Spurs into a lot of contested mid range shots. It feels like it should already be a bigger lead.

Belinelli is amazingly horrible defensively.

Nuggets are 1-12 on threes. All of them have been pretty open. This should be a 20 point game.

Belinelli is amazingly horrible defensively.

Nuggets are 1-12 on threes. All of them have been pretty open. This should be a 20 point game.
It is ugly, but that last dunk was huge. SA was slowly creaping back into the game and that changed a lot 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread