What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 NBA Playoffs Thread: Toronto Raptors win NBA title #1.33 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juxtatarot said:
I saw an article that the Nets are the favorite to land Kyrie.  Does that make sense for the Nets?  Would they let Russell walk?  They have a significant investment in Dinwiddie too so that would be a hell of a lot of money spent at the PG position.
Speculation on my part and it's stupid if this is true but Russel got caught with some pot the Friday after the Nets were eliminated at the Airport. Maybe they feel he still can't be trusted as much? It's dumb because Cannibis is not even the worst thing to stop players either 

Is there a conference final schedule somewhere?  Speculation is Durant's recovery is typically around two weeks.  maybe he can play in three WCF games if they get there. 

GS/HOU and POR/DEN g7 would be 5/12

A Portland win tonight would be nice to extend that series.
They just said on the ESPN broadcast Durant has had this injury before and he's usually out a week at most each time. Has had it a few times last 4 yrs if I heard that correctly 

who's left? you can't say anything mean about Boban........
I did forget JJ he was part of the Whiney #####es Mr Excuses Clippers team with Paul and everyone else. And I did forget the guy who sleeps with your girl friend if you don't keep her close to you Butler. I can't say anything about Bob though. He's a cool guy. 

thank God the refs got that call right. Lowry pushes Ennis with 2 hands so he knocks over Gasol and i could have sworn they were going to call that on Ennis

I did forget JJ he was part of the Whiney #####es Mr Excuses Clippers team with Paul and everyone else. And I did forget the guy who sleeps with your girl friend if you don't keep her close to you Butler. I can't say anything about Bob though. He's a cool guy. 
so......... not a Sixers' fan?

He's probably the most anti-sixers basher on these boards.  It's like its his mission to go after them.  Not a very good Philadelphian.
I grew up a Bulls fan during the MJ era. Kind of hard to become a 76ers especially after hearing a lot of how terrible A.I was, The dude is lucky he didn't have more legal fees. I work in retail and many in my company older use to work at the City Line supermarket most of the Philly athletes went to and AI was one of the worst. The reason why AI didn't get in as much trouble there as he should have was because the Store Director was a huge 76ers fans and the teams PR would comp him free tickets and other merch and memorabilia in exchange for not pressing charges on AI for his issues. I'm not shocked with the issues the dude has had but I am shocked he's still alive. The team traded my favorite player Stackhouse since AI can't play well with others and then I dislike teams who intentionally lose. Plus News flash 85% of the fans at the game tonight were either on Lebron's jock or rooting for whoever was winning the NBA title for the last 10 or so yrs. Even not being a 76ers fan in 01 I knew more of the team than people claiming to be fans. Props to those who have been fans of the team for yrs like yourself and others here. 

Plus who's gonna counter Mo's anti Celtics bashing? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I grew up a Bulls fan during the MJ era. Kind of hard to become a 76ers especially after hearing a lot of how terrible A.I was, The dude is lucky he didn't have more legal fees. I work in retail and many in my company older use to work at the City Line supermarket most of the Philly athletes went to and AI was one of the worst. The reason why AI didn't get in as much trouble there as he should have was because the Store Director was a huge 76ers fans and the teams PR would comp him free tickets and other merch and memorabilia in exchange for not pressing charges on AI for his issues. I'm not shocked with the issues the dude has had but I am shocked he's still alive. The team traded my favorite player Stackhouse since AI can't play well with others and then I dislike teams who intentionally lose. Plus News flash 85% of the fans at the game tonight were either on Lebron's jock or rooting for whoever was winning the NBA title for the last 10 or so yrs. Even not being a 76ers fan in 01 I knew more of the team than people claiming to be fans. Props to those who have been fans of the team for yrs like yourself and others here. 

Plus who's gonna counter Mo's anti Celtics bashing? 
no one's reading that

i just can't figure out how Lowry gets calls every single game. dude yells at refs and 5 minutes later toronto gets calls

tjnc09 said:
Uh, no.  I did when people use regular season records that includes playing trash like the Suns and Knicks.  
Who were the 29 games you referenced played against?  

If the Sixers don’t keep Butler, they aren’t winning a title with embiid/simmons. 

If they can only keep one of him and Harris, they better max jimmy. He is the only player on the team that has a real killer instinct. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben's vision is amazing out there.

Ya, Ya, Ya, he's an awful player and can't shoot.
i had a bit of driving today and listened to sports radio. was amazing how many dopes sounded like some goofballs in here how Sixers have to trade Ben.  :lmao:

i had a bit of driving today and listened to sports radio. was amazing how many dopes sounded like some goofballs in here how Sixers have to trade Ben.  :lmao:
Yep. Typical doom and gloomers. Trade Ben. Trade Embiid. Start it all over. Tomorrow those same people will be saying sixers in 4 over Mil and GS.

I don’t think they “have to” trade him. I think this team’s starting 5 can contend for years to come, if they round out the bench and get another shooter. However, if they had to choose between extending Simmons and keeping Butler , Harris and Embiid, I am trading Simmons for a more traditional PG who can shoot the 3 and other assets. 

I don’t think they “have to” trade him. I think this team’s starting 5 can contend for years to come, if they round out the bench and get another shooter. However, if they had to choose between extending Simmons and keeping Butler , Harris and Embiid, I am trading Simmons for a more traditional PG who can shoot the 3 and other assets. 
i think they got 3 of the top 5 2nd round picks in the upcoming draft. i am guessing they can find a shooter 

Pleasantly surprised that Philly came out like a totally new team this game.  Wasn't sure they ahd the grit in them to do that.  Brown might have saved his job tonight. 

Pleasantly surprised that Philly came out like a totally new team this game.  Wasn't sure they ahd the grit in them to do that.  Brown might have saved his job tonight. 
very nervous about Sunday night. hope this is the team that shows up

Really want Ben to just randomly jack a 3.  The entire Sixers should just stand out of bounds when Ben has the ball and force him to shoot one.

Really want Ben to just randomly jack a 3.  The entire Sixers should just stand out of bounds when Ben has the ball and force him to shoot one.

honestly, the crowd would just go nuts. It is weird he has yet to do it, but being up like this, it would just be wonderful to see him attempt a 3. even if it barely hits the rim, the crowd would still go nuts. 

Denver is getting anything they want on offense right now.  Portland's D needs to figure something out.  McCollum looks like he's playing his own version of horse out there - some great shotmaking.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread