Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2019 NBA Playoffs Thread: Toronto Raptors win NBA title #1.33

Just now, need2know said:

Sixers look like crap

not all of them. Embiid looks about as horrendous as he can be (the healthy version, not the zombie sick version). Ben has been looking good, but Embiid even when he doesn't have the ball is getting in the way on offense. Dude needs to wake the F up. Hoping the Sixers do too, or this will be like the last game in Toronto and just keep rolling 

Sixers 2-14 with 3 turnovers. That is not great.

Love hearing with Joel doing terrible, that Ben is picking up the leadership, and picking Joel up. Great if Joel can get some more baskets in a few feet of the basket to build up

Well that was a typical Nuggets playoff collapse. They have done this so many times one becomes numb. Poor shooting, Poor FT shooting, players disappearing and getting exposed on D - are all hallmarks of Nugget playoff failures in the past and today. Now we will see if they have reached their high water mark. I'd imagine they have - Beasley, Barton, Morris, Plumlee are looking like JAGs in the playoffs. Murray was exposed in clutch shooting situations and in this series on D.  Milsap's days are over. Harris can't shoot consistently. The bench is great in regular season but disappeared in the playoffs and I don't see a way to fix it in the off season. They will have to find some one who wants to join the Joker - at least his game will invite a few players to at least consider Denver.  Sorry to not share the optimism so many have for them - they have done this in the past only to get washed out in the outgoing tide.

Just now, mr. furley said:

that's the most brutal flop of these playoffs so far

He hit him in the head. It was a foul. If he didn't fall to the ground, the refs don't call it. That's how ridiculous the NBA is right now.

• Like 1

Just now, Insein said:

He hit him in the head. It was a foul. If he didn't fall to the ground, the refs don't call it. That's how ridiculous the NBA is right now.

he gently caressed the top of his afro like your girl does the first night she lets you kiss her

1 minute ago, Insein said:

Yep. They have about 15 points off of them. Difference in the game right now.

i'm not sure i have seen them box out once tonight. both teams have a few things to look at when one of them loses this

Just now, modogg said:

if this game goes OT, my wife is going to throw a shoe through the screen missing GOT for this

My wife doesn't care about GOT and neither do I. Still let's get a sixer W in regulation please.