What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 NBA Playoffs Thread: Toronto Raptors win NBA title #1.33 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
terrible last few minutes here by Sixers. No idea why Embiid and Butler are trying hero ball, yet not driving to the basket

The way that ball bounced around and ultimately went in was so awesome for people that aren't philly fans. 

Better? 
the crowd going absolutely silent helped too. time literally froze. i thought after 3 it had to bounce out. 1st bounce was the craziest to, hits front of rim and goes like straight up

Last edited by a moderator:
Serge Ibaka went OKC turn back the clock Ibaka tonight. Huge game. Toronto needed someone to come up and step up to help Klaw and he did. Kwahi just played a game of Horse at the end. Ultimately it was Ibaka and the Sixers poor execution on offense that was the difference tonight plus Toronto Off Reb. How many Shot clock violations did the Sixers have because it's simple inexcusable.

- Big Fella deserves him a point guard & a coach

- Jimmy Buckets deserves him a team

- 4 max players caint beat a team with 4 guys who dont wanna touch the basketball

- Raptors about to be fossils

I can't even be mad.
i still can't figure out how i feel. i guess it's better than being blown out, but being so close stings a bit. If they land the 1st pick in the draft on Tuesday it will be easier.

certainly will burn for about a week i'm sure too

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread