What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 NBA Playoffs Thread: Toronto Raptors win NBA title #1.33 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe the doctors cleared him (supposedly) to play. There's going to be a lot of second-guessing after this.
man, don't know how you can't feel horrible for the guy. You have to think he really wants to be out there playing right now in the Finals, and i'm sure he pushed hard to get back in this one. Really was hoping it was just a tweak, but it doesn't look good

:lmao:  Sorry, i will not post how i hope Boogie has a good night again. Go back to rooting for the Celtics, then rooting for the Bucks, then rooting for the Raptors. Pick another 4 or 5 for next year too
Only reason he isn't on ignore is because he's an incredible fade 👍

They said before the game he could only tweak it.
That video doesn't even look like calf.  Looks like achilles.  To my novice eyes.

But that is what happens.. you compensate and hurt something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who pissed in your maple syrup, eh?

Why wouldn't it be a thing?

Its always a thing every championship and this one has been the biggest one seen in sports for quite some time, if not the biggest?

I hope they lose and all go home miserable cause i kept punching GS to win the the finals seemingly every round but seems like a wierd thing to pick out.
the linemakers who had GS at -285 to win the championship all year  :kicksrock:

If it's a bad injury, he could end up with a shorter +1 type deal vs all the money for all the years.  It happens.  See Boogie Cousins and Isaiah Thomas for recent examples of players that lost a lot of money due to a poorly timed injury.
I can’t imagine not giving him the max regardless of what an MRI reveals.

That video doesn't even look like calf.  Looks like achilles To my novice eyes.

But that is what happens.. you compensate and hurt something else.
yeah, that was what i was thinking too. can't even imagine how down the guy has to be

Last edited by a moderator:
Lowry is a poor man's Chris Paul.  Where CP3 commits a dozen fouls, has two cheap plays, flops for calls all game long, and never wins the big games...Lowry commits 10 fouls a game, has at least one cheap play per game, flops for calls on and off most games, and never won the big games (until this season).  He's a hard player to root for.

If that is an Achilles injury Durant might be picking up his player option because he would miss a good part of next season.  One of the risks of signing 1 year deals every year.

If that is an Achilles injury Durant might be picking up his player option because he would miss a good part of next season.  One of the risks of signing 1 year deals every year.
I mean maybe he will do that anyways but the Knicks and every team in the league will give him whatever he wants. 

Maybe Toronto gives Oracle one last middle finger and wins a title there. Sure seems like it’s not gonna happen tonight.

"David J. Chao, one of the best medical experts in the business, is also speculating that KD is likely dealing with an Achilles issue."

This is like Game 3 flipped.  Every time the Raptors get kind of close, the Warriors nail a few shots to extend the lead again.  GS too good to go down so easily. 
Not with Kawhi playing his worst game of the series also. 

C'mon, Raps, now is the time!

Toronto needs to take the choking to another level. That's why we're here. Up 3-1 about to knock off a dynasty. There will be a game 7.

GS didn't need KD to win this series.

They just need to not turn the ball over so much, stop standing around every time they dont get a call and Draymond to not get ejected/suspended.

Raptors role players are coming through big time and Leonard is an amazing superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread