What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 NBA Playoffs Thread: Toronto Raptors win NBA title #1.33 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raptors better freaking shove it down their throat in Golden State.

Pissed away a golden opportunity right there.  Fing 9-0 run.

Wow up 6 and they call timeout because they didn't want to lose them because at 2 mins it goes to 2 timeouts.  GS thanks you because they only had 1 lost and they couldn't call 1 to stop it.

KD = Willis Reed

You were expecting no holds barred?
ehh, didn't think it was really that bad. Was quick though, maybe it was worse than i remember it. 

all i know is i really hope KD's injury isn't as bad as many thought and somehow he can play again in game 6

ehh, didn't think it was really that bad. Was quick though, maybe it was worse than i remember it. 

all i know is i really hope KD's injury isn't as bad as many thought and somehow he can play again in game 6
C'mon man...KD isn't playing again this season.  Better chance he doesn't play this calendar year than he plays in game 6 Thursday.

i don't watch as much west coast basketball as others, but i really don't get the Curry hate. Sure he chews his mouth piece, and has some glares here or there because the camera is always on him, but is any of that worse then other players? Seems like a good dude

Some pretty brutal calls against GSW down the stretch there.  The non travel, the goaltend, the Boogie call. 
Kawhi didn't travel and that was a terribly obvious moving screen.  That shouldn't have been a goaltending call though..... you're 1 for 3 in your complaints.

Especially when Leonard got the ball at the top of the key.
Ya was surprised by this with a foul to give that they didn't use it.  Heck with the way their offenses are, if I'm GS I'd almost rather have the ball down 1 than be up 1 with the ball.

C'mon man...KD isn't playing again this season.  Better chance he doesn't play this calendar year than he plays in game 6 Thursday.
yeah i know. Just feel for the guy. sure throughout his career he has brought on some of the negativity himself, but in this situation just really have to feel for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread