What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Notre Dame in Paris is on fire (1 Viewer)

I can't make this up.

@NotreDame: A clarification: A fire is currently burning at @notredameparis, not the University of Notre Dame. Our prayers are with all those involved.

I can't make this up.

@NotreDame: A clarification: A fire is currently burning at @notredameparis, not the University of Notre Dame. Our prayers are with all those involved.
We have a Notre Dame seminary here, it’s an old big building and that was my first thought. This was unimaginable.

My oldest daughter was breast-fed there in 1991, during a beautiful choir recital. It's truly a world treasure, along with the history of those who attending events.

From BBC's coverage:

"A spokesman for the cathedral said the whole structure was "burning".

"There will be nothing left", he said."

I'm just hating this.

so happy to have been there a few times.  the last time was with my wife.  that day, was one my favorites in paris  we just sat in a cafe that had an awesome view of the church.  drank coffee, chatted, people watched, soaked it all in.  it was glorious.

Users who are viewing this thread