What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread *** PLEASE NO SPOILERS *** (2 Viewers)

thanks; other texan fans have been freaking out since we need CB and o line help
Big, auper athlete, led SDSU in catches and receiving TDs in 2018. Led the team in receding TDs in 2017. His stats are low and look bad but that’s just because SDSU rarely passes. That also means he’s got a lot of experience run blocking.

Watched last night with a raiders fan....he was not thrilled but, and I quote, “as long as Gruden didn’t trade up for Kyler it’s a good pick”. And we agreed the DL they took is very solid, but they probably coulda traded down since Allen as there. 

He wasn’t thrilled with the safety until he saw the film. Kid’s a hitter, and plays all over the field, special teams, blitzes, looks solid in coverage too. 

I like the Raiders draft so far. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched last night with a raiders fan....he was not thrilled but, and I quote, “as long as Gruden didn’t trade up for Kyler it’s a good pick”. And we agreed the DL they took is very solid, but they probably coulda traded down since Allen as there. 

He wasn’t thrilled with the safety until he saw the film. Kid’s a hitter, and plays all over the field, social teams, blitzes, looks solid in coverage too. 

I like the Raiders draft so far. 
The earliest I saw their first pick mocked was 20.  The earliest he "could go" was somewhere like 12.  A trade back from 4 to 12 nets you at least an extra first.  Bad pick, tanks their value a ton.

The earliest I saw their first pick mocked was 20.  The earliest he "could go" was somewhere like 12.  A trade back from 4 to 12 nets you at least an extra first.  Bad pick, tanks their value a ton.
Could also be that no one wanted to trade with Chucky. Or the Raiders didn’t get the value offer they wanted.

in the big scheme of things, they took the dude they wanted. And he’s a pretty solid player with high character.

It’s possible they thought he’s the best fit for what they want to run. 

And its way better than the Giants pick, so....

:lol:  

Even if you don't get a first, you move back for pennies on the dollar and get some kind of compensation while still getting your man.  Someone in the top ten is bound to think it's worth giving up a fourth round pick to make sure they get Allen.
I’m convinced that no one wants to deal with Gruden. (Unless you’re taking Mack off his hands of course) - I dunno why, call it a hunch.

Jag’s got a steal though. 

Could also be that no one wanted to trade with Chucky. Or the Raiders didn’t get the value offer they wanted.

in the big scheme of things, they took the dude they wanted. And he’s a pretty solid player with high character.

Anything is better than the Giants pick

They should've moved down and could've still got their guy. It's obvious to the rest of the world, just admit it.

Texans TE Ryan Griffin was arrested for public intoxication and vandalism on Friday in Nashville, Tennessee.

Griffin allegedly punched through a window at a Nashville hotel. It sounds like he may have been reacting to the Texans drafting TE Kahale Warring in the third round. Griffin's legal situation is minor, but this isn't great for his standing with the team.

SOURCE: WKRN.com

Apr 27, 2019, 8:31 AM

4th round is opening with a "who's who" of guys on the "can't believe he's still on the board" list.

Smart GMs with a night to sleep on it are now moving up to grab leftover talent from the buffet.

Redskins had to have someone else rehabbing from an ACL.

Side note that no one cares about but I found funny. I've started two Madden franchise teams  since the off-season with me playing two different teams. In both of those leagues the Redskins picked Bryce Love and both times he beat out Guice. Kind of funny to see him actually get drafted by them.

Users who are viewing this thread