What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Diontae Johnson, CAR (4 Viewers)

If he is fully fit it's going to be a fun ride. Defenses have to look at claypool as well now. I would have preferred to bench him this week but rolling with him over AR15 on matchup and a hunch.

If he is fully fit it's going to be a fun ride. Defenses have to look at claypool as well now. I would have preferred to bench him this week but rolling with him over AR15 on matchup and a hunch.
I haven't owned ARob before but as a Bears fan I don't have much confidence in the Rams matchup. Aside from whether he will be on Ramsey, the question of the OLine protecting Foles against Donald and company seems like a no brainer to me. Bears can't block at all. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bears get curbstomped in this one.

Anyone starting him this week? Especially over starters that have lasted the entire game twice thus far? I have guys like Higgins and Lamb in over him.

Anyone starting him this week? Especially over starters that have lasted the entire game twice thus far? I have guys like Higgins and Lamb in over him.
Starting DJ Moore over him. Just traded for Johnson and would like to see him last a game and targets with claypool there before inserting into lineup. But I have solid WRs and crap at RB so I can wait and see.

Starting DJ Moore over him. Just traded for Johnson and would like to see him last a game and targets with claypool there before inserting into lineup. But I have solid WRs and crap at RB so I can wait and see.
This. He's not back in my lineup until I see him play four quarters and see how he fits into new pecking order.

You guys are right. Have him in two leagues and somehow has only cost me one loss from his starts. Very much a wait and see game. Hopefully he makes it the entire game and gets targeted like early season. That would be a dream for his managers.

I dont understand the wait to see if he lasts a whole game thing. That only increases the odds he misses time in the next game. Has he ever made it thru 2 straight games healthy?

Still debating.  My last flex in the one league where I own him will be either him, Chark or K. Cole.  Ugh, I fully expect whatever decision I make to burn me.

To hell with it, I am starting him. I will report back in an hour when he leaves the game with a hurt knee after getting 1-9-0.

I've gone with him in several leagues at the end of the day. Let's see. I'm sure he will be ok but would have preferred a cushion this week. 

Good move.  Wish I had done the same.
I am doing the Costanza method this year. In other words, I am doing the opposite of what my instincts tell me.  I normally would have kept Johnson on the bench till he showed me he could stay healthy for a full game, but since my instincts are wrong, I went against it. :headbang:

Getting screwed by this season, at the very least, has been creative. Especially on the team I own Claypool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread