What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy sports are finally legal in Iowa!!! (1 Viewer)

Since you are new to DFS I recommend sticking with "beginner" games before you lose eligibility to play in those games (FD and DK have them IIRC, other sites might as well).  I can't remember the criteria that qualifies someone as a beginner but it stands to reason those games will be a little easier since nobody has a ton of experience.

Since you are new to DFS I recommend sticking with "beginner" games before you lose eligibility to play in those games (FD and DK have them IIRC, other sites might as well).  I can't remember the criteria that qualifies someone as a beginner but it stands to reason those games will be a little easier since nobody has a ton of experience.
It is funny that you say that.  I played Fanduel and did pretty well at it until  The big "cheating" debacle when they started tracking IP addresses and VPNs.  I have been on a vacation since week 6 of 2015 patiently waiting for Iowa to pass a bill for fantasy sports.  I can't wait to get back into the swing of things.  I am looking forward to frequenting this area of the board more often. Every time I would come in here the last few years I would be bummed because I couldn't join in the fun.

Users who are viewing this thread