What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Where do we stand on company Signs in yard? (1 Viewer)

belljr

Footballguy
I've had guys in the past ask if they could put a sign in the yard while they were doing work on my property.   I said sure no problem.

Today I had someone out to spray my property for insects.  2 guys were here maybe 10 minutes.  They leave a sign in the yard.

Not sure why it bothered me but I'm not leaving it up if you aren't here.

Get of my lawn?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had guys in the past ask if they could a sign in the yard while they were doing work on my property.   I said sure no problem.

Today I had someone out to spray my property for insects.  2 guys were here maybe 10 minutes.  They leave a sign in the yard.

Get of my lawn?
If its visible work, they do a good job,  and ask permission I am totally fine with it.  Even had a contractor painting my house last year who did a bang up job that I suggested it to.

If its visible work, they do a good job,  and ask permission I am totally fine with it.  Even had a contractor painting my house last year who did a bang up job that I suggested it to.
Agree I'm ok with this. Probably did not word it correctly.   How long you leave a sign up if they are done?

I usually leave them up less than a week. Then place it behind the fence near my trashcans. 

The company that does my weed/insect spraying usually puts their old sign back out and I move it after 5-7 days. 

I've had guys in the past ask if they could put a sign in the yard while they were doing work on my property.   I said sure no problem.

Get of my lawn?
Around here, those signs tell you to stay off the grass until dry in the fine print.  I usually just pick it up and throw it in the trash.

Get of my lawn?
That should bother you. If they dont ask for permission I spraypaint on the sign "No trespassing". 

I'm good with a couple weeks under the correct circumstances.

The lawn fertilizer people in FL have it good...state law requires notice signs of treatment...so they all put up little advertisements each time they spray. I pull those sooner. 

Don't mind. Gutter guys did it, and they 6-week lead time between contract and install. If the sign was still there when they did the install, it was $100 off the bill or something.  Not sure a sign in a cul-de-sac did them much good though.

When our house was destroyed by hail last year and we were in a hotel for most of the summer, we had repair crews in our house for probably 3 months. We left their signs up while the work was being done and removed them when it was all completed.  

Users who are viewing this thread