What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

any high stake leagues $300 and over? (1 Viewer)

Why don't you make some new high stakes leagues Soaring Eagle? It's not like you work or anything....just sitting around eating your Mom's Meat Loaf and watching Seinfeld reruns...

Dude is a doctor what are you talking about Derby. He has the money to join as many leagues as his little heart desires.

Soaring Eagle...check out the Paragon post on the webpage, updated Thursday:

Paragon Fantasy Football 2019 league openings, IDP/PPR/Dynasty/Leaguesafe

The VeniVidiVinci league (VVV) has $250 buy-in; but 2019 is 5th year SuperPool season where the winnings are nearly doubled over other years!!! 32 team, double player IDP league....

one Orphan Team left, when that is filled we will have ROD, then proceed with Rookie Draft....

thanks

tc

I am looking for replacement owners in two long running leagues for 2019.  League fees are through Leaguesafe and the entry fee is $200, but in 2019 it is only $100 for someone taking over a replacement team.  If interested, I can email you the constitutions and teams available.  Email me at schmitmatt@hotmail.com for details.  

Matt

I would also be interested in a high stakes league, let me know if you guys start one up.

Prefer PPR, 12 team leagues with blind bidding much like the FFPC leagues. A league that runs itself and no trading(cheating) etc.

Hey Owners! I'm a veteran Commish that's starting a 14 team this year with space for all of you!  Here's the basics,

$200/team on LeagueSafe (fees not due until league is full) , Limited (2) keeper rule, ESPN ppr scoring, online draft Sun 9/1.  To receive the espn link to view the full league settings, scoring,  and by-laws contact me. Cheers! -Andy

ajmuzzin@yahoo.com 

Do you guys have any Leagues made Soaring Eagle I would like to join one let me know please shawnbensley@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread