What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ford vs. Ferrari (1 Viewer)

Finally saw it today, in a discount theater.  There were about 20 other people there, many middle aged white guys and I was surprised at how misty a lot of them were when the lights came up.

Loved every minute of it, kinda reminded me of Moneyball but with hot, nasty, badass speed. If there's any justice in the world, it should win some sort of Oscar. 

Finally saw it today, in a discount theater.  There were about 20 other people there, many middle aged white guys and I was surprised at how misty a lot of them were when the lights came up.

Loved every minute of it, kinda reminded me of Moneyball but with hot, nasty, badass speed. If there's any justice in the world, it should win some sort of Oscar. 
Lots of technical awards I could it winning- sound design, sound editing, that kind of stuff

Lots of technical awards I could it winning- sound design, sound editing, that kind of stuff
Even though it wasn't an IMAX theater, it seemed like the sound was higher than expected, which really showed off the sounds of the cars.  Funny, though; the one I liked the most was Shelby's personal car, it seemed throatier than the rest.  Must have been because it wasn't revving at 7000 RPM.

Even though it wasn't an IMAX theater, it seemed like the sound was higher than expected, which really showed off the sounds of the cars.  Funny, though; the one I liked the most was Shelby's personal car, it seemed throatier than the rest.  Must have been because it wasn't revving at 7000 RPM.
Agree- it sounds fantastic. Should be between that and likely 1917 for those kind of visual and sound awards. 

Users who are viewing this thread