What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do you share a birthday with a sibling or close relative? (1 Viewer)

WDIK2

Footballguy
Today is my 50th birthday.  I swear this is not a veiled attempt at birthday wishes.  ;)  

My older sister and I share a birthday.  My younger sister (slacker whose birthday in January) married a guy that shares a birthday with me and my older sister.  I think that is interesting.  We are all 4 years apart so the "milestone" birthdays (30, 40, 50, etc) come around frequently.  We've had some big parties in the past, but this year I requested something low-key.

Whatcha got?

ETA:  I also have 2 former coworkers I've kept in touch with that share the birthday.

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughter was born on my mom’s birthday.  
That's cool.  :thumbup:   My nephew and his wife will be having a baby tomorrow.  (scheduled  c-section)  They couldn't talk the doctor into bumping it up a day.

I have only met like 2 other people with my birthday, no relatives. (Dec. 2)

My sister and MIL are on the same day.

Also, my step-mom and step-sister (mother/daughter) have the same birthday.

I'm the youngest of 6.  I share the same birthday as my oldest sibling who is 15 years older than me.

My son shares a birthday with his grandmother (wife's mom)

My sister and I share a birthday. I am 9 years older than her

My wife went into labor on my mother in laws birthday, but my daughter came the next day

Nope, but I met a guy at college born on the same exact day.... and we share said day with both Nomar Garciaparra and Monica Lewinsky!   :oldunsure:

7 or 8 years ago I was chatting with/hitting on a girl and we figured out we had the same birthday (day and year).  Born within a couple hours of each other.  You would think that would be a good ice breaker, but na.

I saw her at a wedding this last weekend and wished her a happy upcoming birthday.  She looked at me like "HTF do you know my birthday?"  It took her a moment.  I guess I made a good impression back then.

My sister shares a birthday with her oldest daughter.  Her husband shares a birthday with their second daughter.
Interesting.  What are the odds of that?  Are your sister and her husband's birthday 9 months apart?

I shared my birthday with my ex-wife.

I'm someone who doesn't celebrate mine.  I don't think I've had a cake in 10 years.  I don't really want any celebrations or pomp and circumstance.

She is someone who has a birthday week and organizes some event that like 20 people have to go and all celebrate together.  Way over the top about it all.

She would complain every year that she had to "share" her birthday with me and that it would have both our names on the cake.  LOL.  It literally upset her every year.  Phew.  Glad that's over with.

I shared my birthday with my ex-wife.

I'm someone who doesn't celebrate mine.  I don't think I've had a cake in 10 years.  I don't really want any celebrations or pomp and circumstance.

She is someone who has a birthday week and organizes some event that like 20 people have to go and all celebrate together.  Way over the top about it all.

She would complain every year that she had to "share" her birthday with me and that it would have both our names on the cake.  LOL.  It literally upset her every year.  Phew.  Glad that's over with.
Wtf

Was she 9 when you married her

TISWWT

My daughter was born on my wife's 30th birthday.

Right now it's just the 3 of us, and the kid is just about 2 and a half, but I'm aiming for a second just to have some help on this day down the road.

I share a birthday with the gal that cuts my hair.   We each have twins that share the same birthday. 

Wtf

Was she 9 when you married her

TISWWT
I remember one year, a relative gave us a "joint gift" and she complained the whole ride home that we got a joint gift and she didn't get her own present.

The gift was a Yankee Candle.

I said "I don't think I'm going to use the candle much.  I'm fine if you just consider it to be all yours."

My birthday is 2 days before my dad, 30 years apart

Wife and her dad share a birthday, 22 years apart

My oldest sons share a birthday, 3 years and 30 minutes apart. 

My 4th son was born 1 day before my mom's birthday, 67 years apart.

My niece was born on my 15th birthday.  

The  guy that teaches next door to me (who is also a former student of mine) also shares my birthday.

Mr. krista has the same birthday as his dad as well as his dad's dad.  I recently learned it is also the same birthday as FFA luminary Nipsey.

A little trivia:

If there are 23 people in a room, the chances are 50/50 that two people share a birthday 

That goes up to 99.9% when you have 75 people in a room.

Me and my dad

My wife is a twin

My daughter and my sister

My son and my FIL

My youngest son is the only one in my family who doesn’t share with a family member. 

ETA: My mom was a twin and they were born on their mother’s bday. 

krista4 said:
Mr. krista has the same birthday as his dad as well as his dad's dad.  
That's super weird.  People on that side only like to have the secks one specific day of the year or something?  ;)

Users who are viewing this thread