What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why the Hornets should move to Louisville (1 Viewer)

Yogibear

Footballguy
Ever since the NBA first came to Charlotte in 1988, whether they were the the Hornets or the Bobcats, the city has been cursed basketball-wise.  Yeah, they may have had some good seasons now and then, but they've never made it past the first round of the playoffs.  And Michael Jordan hasn't really helped matters ever since taking over the team.  The original Hornets made the right decision by moving to New Orleans in 2002, and then the Bobcats didn't really do much when they returned in 2004, and ever since reacquiring the Hornets name in 2014, they haven't even made the playoffs.  And besides, no one's really coming to the games.  So, the only thing that could do the team any favors is to relocate them.  And the only place that makes sense is Louisville, Kentucky.  I think it makes sense geographically, because they'll remain in the Southeast Division, and it would make the city of Louisville relevant.  The Louisville Hornets doesn't sound like a bad idea to me.  Does anyone else besides me think the Hornets should make the move to Charlotte to Louisville?

Ever since the NBA first came to Charlotte in 1988, whether they were the the Hornets or the Bobcats, the city has been cursed basketball-wise.  Yeah, they may have had some good seasons now and then, but they've never made it past the first round of the playoffs.  And Michael Jordan hasn't really helped matters ever since taking over the team.  The original Hornets made the right decision by moving to New Orleans in 2002, and then the Bobcats didn't really do much when they returned in 2004, and ever since reacquiring the Hornets name in 2014, they haven't even made the playoffs.  And besides, no one's really coming to the games.  So, the only thing that could do the team any favors is to relocate them.  And the only place that makes sense is Louisville, Kentucky.  I think it makes sense geographically, because they'll remain in the Southeast Division, and it would make the city of Louisville relevant.  The Louisville Hornets doesn't sound like a bad idea to me.  Does anyone else besides me think the Hornets should make the move to Charlotte to Louisville?
Hornets were 23rd in home attendance and at 86.5% of capacity.  That's hardly "no one" coming to the games.  

Users who are viewing this thread