What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019-20 NBA Thread: new forum, same great taste (9 Viewers)

genuinely thought NO would try to get to 3 for RJ.

im shocked, actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Draft Day prediction.....

with pick 1.24, the Philadelphia Sixers take......... Chuma Okeke, Auburn

I know @caustic went with a different strategy, but as a Sixers' fan if there is one thing i know, it is that no 1st round pick (or at least first player selected in the 1st round) can play for the Sixers their rookie year. Or at least only play a handful of games. It i like the mystery of the cosmos, we don't question it, we have just come to accept it. The team is likely worried that if they break this trend something like a Joel Embiid injury will occur, so they need to keep the trend alive. better if the injury is already in existence so that they don't have to try and poison their rookie with allergic reactions. 

I can see the rookie reactions now as the 24th pick comes up and they all run and hide, refusing to answer their phone. Should be a Game of Zones episode. this would be the 6th year in a row i think (Noel, Embiid, Simmons, Fultz, Smith)?
Okafor played. 

Anthony Davis has turned into:

- Lonzo Ball

- Brandon Ingram

- Josh Hart

- No. 8 pick in 19

- No. 17 pick in 19 

- No. 35 pick in 19 

- L.A.' 21 pick if top 8

- L.A.' 22 pick if not

- L.A. swap in 23

- L.A.' 1st in either 24 or 25

And got rid of Solomon Hill's contract.
And another pick from Atlanta (protected cle 1st in 2020). 

Lakers didn’t try to send out their guys as part of this deal still?  According to Woj, this is 100% June 6 deal now. 

???

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn

Minnesota is engaged in multiple conversations on the No. 6 pick acquired in the deal with Phoenix, league sources tell ESPN.

6:36 PM · Jun 20, 2019

I really hope this kid Zion lives up to all this media hype or he's gonna be eaten alive. Every FN' year I hear the #1 overall player was the best talent since Lebron. I've yet to see anyone do it.

Absolutely love Garland. Game fits so well with today's NBA. Was hoping he'd land in Phoenix. I personally am not as high on White as PG as Garland.

Will be interesting if Garland/Sexton backcourt sticks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bathrobe aside, I'm anxious to see how Garland works out. He's a dude who shot up draft boards without playing (he was around the 15 kid coming out of high school). He's proof positive that most 5 star kids should either sit out the year or go to a mid-major school and dominate. 

Users who are viewing this thread