What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for dynasty / keeper league (1 Viewer)

jhaaff

Footballguy
I'm looking for another keeper / dynasty league. I've been playing for fantasy for 10 years now and 6 of them in dynasty.

Looking for the following criteria:

Needs to use league safe.

Price between $50 - $100

No IDP

I have a brand new Keeper League That I am starting. Please see the info Below and let me know if your interested 

The newly formed WFC (World Fantasy Championship) is a highly active competitive Keeper and we are looking for Owners for the 2019 Season. This league will aim to provide the best Keeper football experience around. all while creating a fun and friendly but competitive league. My goal is to create a league the best fantasy football that will be around for years. Every Owner will have a say. No voice will be left unheard.

This will be 12 team .5 PPR Keeper league. You can keep up to 3 players each year. The will cost 2 draft spots higher than they were selected the year before. We will be getting rid of kickers and adding a second flex spot. The draft will be on Thursday 8/22. The entry fee will be 50$ per team paid through leaguesafe. We will be using GroupMe as the league chat. 

Please see Rules and scoring below. Please let me know if you have any questions. Please email me at shawnrtussey@gmail.com or reply to this post with your email if you are interested.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/89652/settings

I have an orphan Auction league I need replacements for.  Email me at schmitmatt@hotmail.com if interesting.  

The NFFL (National Fantasy Football League) is a 12 team startup league consisting of 53 man rosters. 

The league will be hosted on RSO (Reality Sports Online) which for those of you who are unfamiliar, allows us to have players auctions, negotiate contracts, offer contract extensions, franchise tags, etc. all based on an NFL salary cap.

There will be 4 divisions, 2 AFC divisions and 2 NFC divisions. The winner of each division and 1 wild card team from the AFC/NFC will advance to the playoffs (for a total of 6 playoff teams). 

This league is for serious players only. If you are not a committed player do not join. 

$60 ($30 for year 1 and $30 for year 2) + league dues (RSO site fee of $12.99) required upon entry ($72.99 total). All payments will be handled through league safe. You will be required to pay league dues one year in advance otherwise a replacement for you will be found. $200 to first, $100 to second, 3rd place will get their league dues paid (or they can cash out through league safe).

Rosters Will consist of an 11 man starting offense and an 11 man starting defense, so as you can imagine the depth of your team will be very important.

Offense: 

1 - QB
3 - RB
4 - WR
2 - TE
1 - PK (they're part of the game.... give em some respect....)

Defense:

1 - DT
1 - DE/DT
2 - DE
3 - LB
1 - CB
1 - CB/S
2 - S

This league is meant to get as close to the real thing as we can get. This league is meant to be fun, looking for serious players who feel the same way and plan to be in this thing for the long haul. Thick and Thin - Championships and Rebuilds.

Draft date/free auction dates will be voted on once the league is filled. We will communicate through group me. 

The 5 player rookie draft will be randomized once the league is filled and the draft date is voted on. The remaining 48 spots on your roster will be filled through free agent auctions (which we will vote on the dates for) in which you will offer up to (9) 4 year, (9) 3 year, (9) 2 year, and (21) 1 year contracts. Your team will get up to 3 contract extensions to use per year in addition to 1 franchise tag. 

Team names must include a location and team name. It can be a state, hometown, or even a fictional location based off something in a movie or show. (ex: Winterfell Whitewalkers - GOT reference) but I want to try and keep things organized, neat and official. Teams also must include a picture for their teams page. Having dedicated and involved players makes the league run 100x smoother and is overall a lot more fun for everyone! 

All other rules/formalities will be discussed once the league is filled

If you are interested please email me at TheNewYorkSpartans1997@gmail.com

Serious applicants only, lets have some fun!

I’ve got a dynasty startup on sleeper. It’s full of members from my other leagues that where actually active so I’m slimming down to one that will last for years. It’s $50 on sleeper with league safe majority approval. Superflex deep bench. Here’s the kicker: if you leave you do not get next years deposit back. So you will always pay a year ahead. If anyone leaves the new guy gets a year to build. Charlesburkenstock@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread