What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (14 Viewers)

He does post more, that's true.  You may not post as often but I see you post here just about every day and at different hours of the day.  There are different ways of being involved on here a lot and posting is not the only way.  I have always been on this site a lot over the years but have never posted in the political forum until Trump ran for President.

It's just silly calling anyone out for being on here a lot when we all spend a lot of time posting on here.
So a long winded way to say you were wrong? I also checked the other 2 I was referencing and they are at 50,000 and 33,000..........quite a difference from 14,000 but it's clear you like to manipulate the truth to create a slapfight. This is actually a great example of why people prefer Trump over the alternative, thanks for this example of behavior. 

So a long winded way to say you were wrong? I also checked the other 2 I was referencing and they are at 50,000 and 33,000..........quite a difference from 14,000 but it's clear you like to manipulate the truth to create a slapfight. This is actually a great example of why people prefer Trump over the alternative, thanks for this example of behavior. 
My point was that you post on here all the time as well.  Obviously not as many posts as some but it's plain to see that you are on here just about every single day during various times of the day.  A lot of us are and I don't see that as a big deal.  I find it odd that you felt the need to call someone out on it though and now you've become a bit defensive for some reason.

As much as I criticize @tonydead and @Ramblin Wreck from time to time, they have never been Trump supporters. My impression is that they are generally conservative, and that they often take umbrage at what they consider to be over the top attacks against Trump, largely because they perceive them to be attacks against conservatism in general (if I am incorrect about any of this you guys can correct me.) 

There is no link.  It was my opinion which I though was obvious.  Anyone could look back through all the posts in the political forum and see which people post those the most.

I just did a quick search and saw you've posted the fishing one 4 times in just the last 5 days.  Two of them were just this morning already.
As thread creator, I appreciate the self-policing work @tonydeadis doing.  The trolling in this thread is getting out of hand.  

Last edited by a moderator:
My point was that you post on here all the time as well.  Obviously not as many posts as some but it's plain to see that you are on here just about every single day during various times of the day.  A lot of us are and I don't see that as a big deal.  I find it odd that you felt the need to call someone out on it though and now you've become a bit defensive for some reason.
The numbers don’t support your claims, sorry you feel the need to muck up the thread with this. Let’s move on or take it to the Russia thread for us please. 

You are so blinded by your hate you can’t keep track of who you are falsely accusing of what anymore. Behavior like this being the “other option” is why many much prefer an imperfect Trump to the crazy that is the other option. 
I just need to add a comment on this point because it is so especially aggravating. All politicians, even the very greatest, are imperfect. By using that word to describe Trump, I believe you are trying to pretend to yourself that everything that’s going on is business as usual, that you have simply chosen to support a normal guy, if a little more unsavory than usual, and that he is merely doing what a Republican President is supposed to be doing, and not permanently damaging our public institutions. I think this is a huge delusion on your part, and the greatest victim of it will be to your own integrity. 

As thread creator, I appreciate the self-policing work @tonydeadis doing.  The trolling in this thread is getting out of hand.  
It’s a great representation of a lot of today’s left though. So hateful just throwing out accusations with no factual basis, can’t control themselves from trolling because their safe forum has one thread with opposing views. Instead of respecting others view just acting completely childish and taking shots.....unfortunately that’s the alternative. 

It’s a great representation of a lot of today’s left though. So hateful just throwing out accusations with no factual basis, can’t control themselves from trolling because their safe forum has one thread with opposing views. Instead of respecting others view just acting completely childish and taking shots.....unfortunately that’s the alternative. 
This thread is killing them. 

it totally does
Not really. In the past @GoBirds has been critical of Trump at times: the tweeting, the rudeness, the isolationist and trade positions that stray from traditional conservatism. He’s been a Trump supporter but his own person. 

Lately however, especially when Trump is being roundly criticized by those he believes are on the “other side”, GoBirds has circled the wagons and become basically indistinguishable from any other of his supporters. It’s been disheartening. 

This seems to be opposite of what is happening though.  People have asked legitimate questions only to be met with childish emoji only posts and accusations of trolling without any factual basis.

Not really. In the past @GoBirds has been critical of Trump at times: the tweeting, the rudeness, the isolationist and trade positions that stray from traditional conservatism. He’s been a Trump supporter but his own person. 

Lately however, especially when Trump is being roundly criticized by those he believes are on the “other side”, GoBirds has circled the wagons and become basically indistinguishable from any other of his supporters. It’s been disheartening. 
He literally admitted over a year ago that he posts more in support of Trump just to annoy liberals.  You're very wrong.

The president you are supporting constantly lies and appears to have sexual abused over 20 women that we know of.  You want to discuss that?
This is a fake news free zone, so if you can adhere to not smearing our President with unproven allegations and their impact on his probable re-election, go ahead.  

Well perhaps you’re right Slapdash. I’m probably being way too generous. 
Instead of trolling like this Tim why don’t you just move along to another thread? Your attempted insults and false accusations don’t get a rise out of me.....just another example of the sad state of the “other option”. 

Instead of trolling like this Tim why don’t you just move along to another thread? Your attempted insults and false accusations don’t get a rise out of me.....just another example of the sad state of the “other option”. 
I haven’t  tried to insult you. My previous post was praise of your past behavior. No false accusations either. And I’m not trying to get a rise out of you. 

Do you have a legitimate question related to the thread topic?  If so, what is the question.   
I had several related to what people had said.  Since the thread topic was about Trump...and a poster made an assertion about how Trump on twitter is a sign of transparency.

I asked how was that transparent or how does it have anything to do with transparency:?

Trump is way wrong on lowering interest rates. Economy is fine and growing at a good enough rate. Also no reason to lower it to try and get inflation at 2%. Fed blunders if they lower it unless they see the economy softening. 

I had several related to what people had said.  Since the thread topic was about Trump...and a poster made an assertion about how Trump on twitter is a sign of transparency.

I asked how was that transparent or how does it have anything to do with transparency:?
:shrug:

Trump posts his real thoughts on Twitter. It’s unfiltered.  The previous presidents have been much more calculated and guarded with their plans and opinions  

Happy now?

Any other questions?

:shrug:

Trump posts his real thoughts on Twitter. It’s unfiltered.  The previous presidents have been much more calculated and guarded with their plans and opinions  

Happy now?

Any other questions?
Sure...its transparency into his real thoughts.

But how are falsehoods with nobody questioning him or holding him accountable for those words...how is that transparency in light of not holding press conferences or answering actual questions?

Users who are viewing this thread