What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (7 Viewers)

:shrug:

Looks like proper usage to me  

refute

verb

re·fute | \ ri-ˈfyüt  \

refuted; refuting

Definition of refute

transitive verb

1: to prove wrong by argument or evidence : show to be false or erroneous

2: to deny the truth or accuracy of refuted the allegations
And I stand by my statement that you have neither refuted...nor easily refuted much of anything.  HTH

This is especially awesome coming from someone who bit hook line and sinker into the pee tape and dossier nonsense.  
I did what now?

Care to link to me doing what you claim?  Im guessing there will be no response...just the usual drive by, make a false claim...then run.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's kind of like biting hook line and sinker into "It's ridiculous to believe that Russia could change votes!", only to have your leader come out and proclaim "Google changed votes!"
Cause a room full of Alexei’s is about the same as Google.  :lmao:

Oh you certainly did.  Perhaps more so at FFToday where you sheepishly ran away with your tail between your legs.
So no actually backing up this claim...just another bogus claim this time from another board.

Seems some rather unexcellant comments about me rather than what i have actually said.

My post was on the topic of his claims...his false assertion was the instigation.  HTH
:coffee:

So no actually backing up this claim...just another bogus claim this time from another board.

Seems some rather unexcellant comments about me rather than what i have actually said.
Stop.  This constant  :pokey: kills the type of discourse we want in this thread.  

Sorry, I stopped reading at Honerable Jerry Nadler
That's quite alright, it's not from or by him, it's from Hope Hicks:

The affidavit identifies three calls involving Ms. Hicks and Mr. Cohen on the evening of October 8, 2016, including one, the first call, that Mr. Trump joined. Although she cannot recall the details of each call, she is quite certain that none of her calls that day with Mr. Cohen related to any agreement with or payments to Stormy Daniels [Stephanie Clifford]. One of the many press inquiries Ms. Hicks received following the release of the Access Hollywood video tape the day before related to a rumor of a videotape, now known to have originated with the Steele dossier, involving Mr. Trump in Moscow with Russian prostitutes. As Ms. Hicks testified before the Judiciary Committee (Transcript at 196-97), because the website TMZ was rumored to have access to the videotape, and because she knew that Mr. Cohen had a good relationship with Harvey Levin of TMZ, she contacted Mr. Cohen on October 8, 2016, about the rumored videotape. She believes that her calls with Mr. Cohen that day would have been about reaching out to Harvey Levin to see if there was more information about the rumored videotape. Whatever else Mr. Cohen was dealing with that day, his conversations with Ms. Hicks were not about Stormy Daniel or any agreement relating to “hush money.”
The point just being that Trump thought there was one, Hicks thought there could be one, and apparently others like Bannon, well before the release of the dossier.

They certainly don't act like it.  Every day they comment on Sho and make complaints.  The only time they stop complaining is when they throw in some kind of troll post to try and get a reaction out of others.  It gets tiring.
The trolling in this thread is by Anti-Trump people to get a reaction. This is a thread for positive things about Trump. People complain about Sho in this thread because of his board cop shtick. The dude likely has more posts than anyone in a thread that is supposed to be about good things about Trump and 2020.

The trolling in this thread is by Anti-Trump people to get a reaction. This is a thread for positive things about Trump. People complain about Sho in this thread because of his board cop shtick. The dude likely has more posts than anyone in a thread that is supposed to be about good things about Trump and 2020.
It seems to me the purpose of this thread was just to troll people who don't like Trump in the first place.  When people came here with questions about Trump and what he's going to do it got responded to with the typical snark comments by the Trump supporters, very few real answers.

I rarely see Trump supporters add to an actual conversation.  There is a thread on the trade war but I'm not sure I've seen many Trump supporters join the discussion there.  All I ever see them want to talk about is the stock market when it's up, how they think Trump is great and complain about other posters.

I disagree with a lot of what Stealthy and KC post on here but at least they engage in real conversation.  They actual debate with others and try to use data and anecdotes.  The others just seem to act like they are funny with their shtick.  I understand that some people enjoy annoying others but I don't get why it's so fun for them online.  It's amazing they are adults and some even have a family.

It seems to me the purpose of this thread was just to troll people who don't like Trump in the first place.  When people came here with questions about Trump and what he's going to do it got responded to with the typical snark comments by the Trump supporters, very few real answers.

I rarely see Trump supporters add to an actual conversation.  There is a thread on the trade war but I'm not sure I've seen many Trump supporters join the discussion there.  All I ever see them want to talk about is the stock market when it's up, how they think Trump is great and complain about other posters.

I disagree with a lot of what Stealthy and KC post on here but at least they engage in real conversation.  They actual debate with others and try to use data and anecdotes.  The others just seem to act like they are funny with their shtick.  I understand that some people enjoy annoying others but I don't get why it's so fun for them online.  It's amazing they are adults and some even have a family.
It seems to me the purpose of this thread was to post things about Trump and the 2020 election. If you want to talk about snark I suggest you read all the threads here and the snark directed at Trump supporters. Of course, you won't comment about that.

It seems to me the purpose of this thread was to post things about Trump and the 2020 election. If you want to talk about snark I suggest you read all the threads here and the snark directed at Trump supporters. Of course, you won't comment about that.
I think everyone is guilty of it from time to time, including me.  I know that some are more guilty of it than others though.  I know everyone picks on Sho but he does ask a lot of good questions and they almost never get answered seriously.  Others post questions on here as well.  Most times they don't get answered or they get called trolls for asking.  I think most of this is all because of the type of person Trump is.  I think he brings the worst out in many of us.

How many things have been posted in here about the 2020 election for Trump?  I haven't seen a whole lot of good content from Trump supporters.

I think everyone is guilty of it from time to time, including me.  I know that some are more guilty of it than others though.  I know everyone picks on Sho but he does ask a lot of good questions and they almost never get answered seriously.  Others post questions on here as well.  Most times they don't get answered or they get called trolls for asking.  I think most of this is all because of the type of person Trump is.  I think he brings the worst out in many of us.

How many things have been posted in here about the 2020 election for Trump?  I haven't seen a whole lot of good content from Trump supporters.
Sho brings on what he deserves. The guy loves to instigate and actually believes he doesn't. If you don't like this thread why are you in it?

While I might not necessarily get some of the back and forth if someone posts some quote, anecdote, story about donald there’s no problem with responding to it.

Yeah, and it seems to be a legit discussion point for his reelection. If he can't keep the promises that got him the job, how can the American people trust him with a second term?
Time will tell

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

https://www.chicagotribune.com/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-honesty-trump-keeps-campaign-promises-presidential-truthfulness-1017-story.html

"But when it comes to the real barometer of presidential truthfulness — keeping his promises — Trump is a paragon of honesty. For better or worse, since taking office, Trump has done exactly what he promised he would do."

Last edited by a moderator:
Sho brings on what he deserves. The guy loves to instigate and actually believes he doesn't. If you don't like this thread why are you in it?
I don't have a problem with the thread.  I get tired of the shtick from a lot of the Trump supporters though.  They are some of the biggest hypocrites I think I've ever seen.  I'm assuming they know that and it's just part of their shtick but if they don't then it's just sad.

I don't have a problem with the thread.  I get tired of the shtick from a lot of the Trump supporters though.  They are some of the biggest hypocrites I think I've ever seen.  I'm assuming they know that and it's just part of their shtick but if they don't then it's just sad.
That is a very broad generalization.

Not really.  I'm thinking of a group of posters on here, not all Trump supporters in general.
That isn't what you wrote here..."I get tired of the shtick from a lot of the Trump supporters though.  They are some of the biggest hypocrites I think I've ever seen."

Thanks for clarifying. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread