What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (9 Viewers)

President Trump faces a very difficult decision with regard to Afghanistan. I know he was planning to pull out. But the terrorist bombing over the weekend by ISIS makes that problematic. 

In this case I feel sorry for Trump, and perplexed. He didn’t create this problem. He didn’t make it worse. But like Obama and Bush before him he faces a no win scenario. If he stays it’s a tremendous drag on our troops, on our economy, with no end in site. If he leaves the odds are the Taliban takes over, or ISIS, and sponsors new attacks against the west, including us. Just like before, they will threaten Pakistan which we can’t afford.  And maybe we’ll have to go back in there at tremendous cost. 

I really do feel sorry for him. I have no idea what I would do. 

He worked with Horowitz. I'm not doubting his integrity, he's already come out with one and it turned out fine for the FBI. But he hasn't seen anything that might underlie the IG report. The 400+ prosecutors that I posted about above have seen the evidence that's been published about Trump. 400+ vs 1 seems like a pretty lopsided number to me.

Peter Strzok is a great American as well as I think are all of the FBI and DOJ people whom Trump has targeted.
his career defending America.

Donald Trump got a fake doctor's letter stating he had an injury he did not have to avoid the war.
Wait, what!? Peter Strzok should be sitting in prison right now for the damage he did to this country. He is a terrible American and an even worse human being. The man is a monster. 

Wait, what!? Peter Strzok should be sitting in prison right now for the damage he did to this country. He is a terrible American and an even worse human being. The man is a monster. 
Captain US Army, 22 years in the FBI, national security, counterintelligence, investigated spies and spy rings including Russia and China, prosecuted 9/11/01 terrorists, investigated Snowden,  won the Director's Award, won the meritorious service award, multiple other awards.

Captain US Army, 22 years in the FBI, national security, counterintelligence, investigated spies and spy rings including Russia and China, prosecuted 9/11/01 terrorists, investigated Snowden,  won the Director's Award, won the meritorious service award, multiple other awards.
Amazing somebody with a record on paper like this could be so terrible and un-American. 

So if you’re Jewish and didn’t vote for Trump you’re disloyal. 

This is a completely normal statement by our President. 

I don't see Michigan Man of the Year on that list of accomplishments

The hyperbole is off the charts in this post. How is he a terrible American, worse human being and a  monster? He has served his country and yes made some mistakes. He go t fired. If he is a monster, then what do you call the El Paso shooter?

>>Tim Miller, a former communications director for Jeb Bush’s presidential campaign, called Mr. Trump’s comments “inhuman.”

“Memo to Trump supporters,” Peter Wehner, a speechwriter for President George W. Bush, wrote on Twitter. “He’s a man of sadistic cruelty. With him there’s no bottom. Now go ahead & defend him.”<< NYT

- That’s what people were saying when Strzok made that comment.

Sho and Saints have more posts in this thread than any Trump supporter :lmao:
It used to be a fun thread.  Now it's unbearable even with the self appointed board cops on ignore.  What motivates some people to spend so much time trying to change or discredit the point of view of a group of people that they completely disagree with and really don't like?  On an anonymous internet forum?  It's bizarro world in here. This thread should be a case study on psychology and certain syndromes that shalt not be named.

So we gonna do social security ERRRR payroll tax cuts to deal with a recession that totally doesn’t exist geez. Wonder how the olds will feel about that? Probably wave their MAGA hats because punch yourself in the face to own the libs. Nothing matters anymore. 

President Trump faces a very difficult decision with regard to Afghanistan. I know he was planning to pull out. But the terrorist bombing over the weekend by ISIS makes that problematic. 

In this case I feel sorry for Trump, and perplexed. He didn’t create this problem. He didn’t make it worse. But like Obama and Bush before him he faces a no win scenario. If he stays it’s a tremendous drag on our troops, on our economy, with no end in site. If he leaves the odds are the Taliban takes over, or ISIS, and sponsors new attacks against the west, including us. Just like before, they will threaten Pakistan which we can’t afford.  And maybe we’ll have to go back in there at tremendous cost. 

I really do feel sorry for him. I have no idea what I would do. 
Bump. This issue, along with the proposed payroll tax cut which I also brought up, are way more important to the nation, and to the future of Donald Trump’s Presidency, than Peter Strzok. Yet I can’t get you Trump supporters to address either one. 

Though I wrote I feel sorry for Trump about Afghanistan, I’m a little unnerved that he again repeated how he could “win the struggle over there in a matter of hours”- again alluding, I presume, to nuclear weapons. 

Since 1945, President Trump is the first US President to openly flirt with the idea of using nuclear weapons to settle regional disputes. While there have been other major figures who have suggested this (Douglas MacArthur, for which he was fired, Curtis LeMay, Edward Teller), their reputations have been tarnished by history as a result of taking this stance. 

Bump. This issue, along with the proposed payroll tax cut which I also brought up, are way more important to the nation, and to the future of Donald Trump’s Presidency, than Peter Strzok. Yet I can’t get you Trump supporters to address either one. 
“PAYROLL TAX CUT” means robbing social security don’t use their words and haul their water for them! 

So we gonna do social security ERRRR payroll tax cuts to deal with a recession that totally doesn’t exist geez. Wonder how the olds will feel about that? Probably wave their MAGA hats because punch yourself in the face to own the libs. Nothing matters anymore. 
Effing hilarious. 

sho nuff said:
Not really...as usual he is calmly responding and taking care of every point made.
I guess one could make the point that debunking the constant falsehoods and smears posted by Trump supporters isn't a great use of someone's time. They show no self-awareness and just move onto the next false talking point.  That isn't Saints fault though.

I guess one could make the point that debunking the constant falsehoods and smears posted by Trump supporters isn't a great use of someone's time. They show no self-awareness and just move onto the next false talking point.  That isn't Saints fault though.
Who is in charge of Saint's time if it isn't Saint?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, you are embarrassing yourself like Saints now.  Best you crawl out of this thread.

tonydead said:
It used to be a fun thread.  Now it's unbearable even with the self appointed board cops on ignore.  What motivates some people to spend so much time trying to change or discredit the point of view of a group of people that they completely disagree with and really don't like?  On an anonymous internet forum?  It's bizarro world in here. This thread should be a case study on psychology and certain syndromes that shalt not be named.
It still is the greatest thread despite the extremely high curmudgeon factor from time to time. You just gotta remember a few things about the Democrats who come in here and what motivates them to do so-

1.They want to attempt to discredit any source you provide for a story in here. It’s happened in this thread a few times this past week.      Story gets linked and we spend 2 pages talking about the source even when it’s the same exact story at another source. By the time the dust settles nobody even remembers the story.

2. They have no candidate who can beat Trump at the moment. We know it, they know and almost everybody else knows it. That is partially why they are so angry and spending time here. I dusted off the Joe Biden thread last month after it sat baron for 10 days. There is no energy for their top candidate. 

3. The “Trump Years” thread is just terrible. Do we really need to expand on this? It’s a very sad place filled with hate and negativity. 

4. They still have to relitigate the 2016 election at every turn and think people will take the bait in here. How many times do people have to say they don’t care about this stuff? They literally have no clue still to this very day why Trump won.

Users who are viewing this thread