What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (7 Viewers)

I do appreciate that he doesn’t force some sad sack like Huckabee out in front of the press anymore to explain his bizarre thinking.

Trump chums the water with one idiotic statement after another on a daily basis.  Just look at the past 24 hours.  It is truly remarkable.  

- throws a temper tantrum and cancels trip to Denmark because the PM won't entertain his desire to buy Greenland. (Edit:  Trump just said the PM calling his idea to buy Greenland "absurd"  was "nasty" and a "very not nice way of saying something".  lmao.  You can't make this #### up).

- Basically calls himself the King of the Jews and says that jews that don't vote for him are traitors.

- tweets out a bunch of mumbo jumbo about how he can make cars safer and cheaper.

The stupidity never ends.
Link

He said that white supremacists are conspiracists who take the wrong message from Trump's sloppy actions and that it's an almost certainty that Trump is ignoring advice on that.
Really? This is what this clown said (on MSNBC to no push back)-

Figluizzi, a former FBI assistant director of counterintelligence, said Trump's move would result in flags being raised again at dusk on Aug. 8.

"It's the little things and the language and messaging that matters," Figluizzi told anchor MSNBC's Brian Williams on "The 11th Hour." "The president said that we will fly our flags at half-mast until Aug. 8. That's 8/8."

"Now, I'm not going to imply that he did this deliberately, but I am using it as an example of the ignorance of the adversary that's being demonstrated by the White House," he continued.

The numbers 88 are very significant in neo-Nazi and white supremacy movement. Why? Because the letter 'H' is the eighth letter of the alphabet, and to them the numbers 88 together stand for 'Heil Hitler.' So we're going to be raising the flag back up at dusk on 8/8," Figluizzi added.

"No one's thinking about this, no one's giving him the advice," he concluded. "Or he's rejecting the advice."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/456499-nbc-analyst-trump-re-raising-us-flags-on-aug-8-very-significant-to-the-neo%3famp

Saying someone is disloyal to a faith is way worse than being disloyal to America?  We tried to get Trump impeached for being disloyal to America, not for being a bad Christian.
I'm serious about trying not to talk past people. If you want me to go with 'as bad' rather than 'worse' then ok. 

- I actually asked you further up if you were arguing that Trump was trying to define what constituted loyalty to the jewish faith. Is that what you're arguing, or no? I mean I'm almost begging you to let me agree with you so we can move on.

Great addition to the thread.  Thanks.
Intentionally left it all alone for a few hours...I see the same stuff going on.  Yeah...its me who is the problem.

Also :lmao:  at anyone saying I don't answer other's questions.  And double :lmao:  at someone who knows I won't reply to them...knows I have them on ignore...yet thinks I will answer their questions.  I mean...what is that all about?

I'm serious about trying not to talk past people. If you want me to go with 'as bad' rather than 'worse' then ok. 

- I actually asked you further up if you were arguing that Trump was trying to define what constituted loyalty to the jewish faith. Is that what you're arguing, or no? I mean I'm almost begging you to let me agree with you so we can move on.
It's pretty straight forward:

:lol:   He's saying it's being disloyal to being Jewish.  

AOC+3 are the new face of the Democratic Party - They are anti-Semitic - Therefore you can't vote Democrat.  
It's not as bad, by a long shot.  People are disloyal to their faith all the time, ask for forgiveness, poof you're in heaven.  It's ridiculous.  He's simply trying to use people's faith to guilt them into voting for him.  OMG!  Has nothing to do with being loyal to America.

Given they were posts related to me...I responded.  Also...nothing in my post actually "made it personal".  And my post was in context of the topic that was being discussed.

And "slow nutts"?  Really?
Not a single person mentioned you in the time frame you "Intentionally left it all alone"

Only when you brought up you were you mentioned, so yes, it is you slow nutts

Not a single person mentioned you in the time frame you "Intentionally left it all alone"

Only when you brought up you were you mentioned, so yes, it is you slow nutts
Well that is just downright false..but it seems you aren’t here for much more than taking shots at people.  Have fun.

Well that is just downright false..but it seems you aren’t here for much more than taking shots at people.  Have fun.
what's false about it, it's there in black and white, not a single mention of you during your self imposed sabbatical, it wasn't until you decided to draw attention to yourself that you got attention so stop crying about the attention when clearly you want it 

Intentionally left it all alone for a few hours...I see the same stuff going on.  Yeah...its me who is the problem.

Also :lmao:  at anyone saying I don't answer other's questions.  And double :lmao:  at someone who knows I won't reply to them...knows I have them on ignore...yet thinks I will answer their questions.  I mean...what is that all about?
Okay so going with your logic.  Everyone you keep asking questions to in this thread has you on ignore and is saying they won't answer your questions.  So you agree you will stop asking them questions, amirite?

It's not as bad, by a long shot.  People are disloyal to their faith all the time, ask for forgiveness, poof you're in heaven.  It's ridiculous.  He's simply trying to use people's faith to guilt them into voting for him. ...
Ok like I said IMO that’s just as bad or worse. I just foolishly presumed the US President would be speaking of things that are within his responsibilities. Calling people traitors to their faith is disgusting and totally outside his role as president.

So where do you fall with Trump ranting on the lawn and bizarre tweets with no explanation?

Would you agree with this characterization? 
I try not to label, I don't walk in his shoes.  I don't agree with how he conducts business often but I still try to support the POTUS

Oh wow. We might have to work out some sort of small wager here to keep it fun. I don’t bet Democrats after he last election debacle, but I could make a small exception for you because I’ve played and won Tim Leeg and know you’re a stand up guy. Heck I’ll even give you a double or nothing option for when Joe doesn’t win the nomination.  
Thanks but I don’t bet anymore on politics. It doesn’t feel right to me. 

Knock it off

The guy made Democrats and MSNBC look like a complete laughing stock. I have now idea why you’re even brining this up 2 weeks later (I’m glad you are though for the laughs).
Because of Trump’s description of anti-Trump American Jews as “disloyal”. That’s exactly the kind of unintentional propagation of white supremacist themes that Figluizzi was talking about. He wasn’t calling him a white supremacist, he was calling him a fool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok like I said IMO that’s just as bad or worse. I just foolishly presumed the US President would be speaking of things that are within his responsibilities. Calling people traitors to their faith is disgusting and totally outside his role as president.
It's not even arguable. 

Penalty: U.S. Code Title 18: Death, or not less than 5 years' imprisonment and not more than life imprisonment without the possibility of parole (minimum fine of $10,000, if not sentenced to death). Any person convicted of treason against the United States will permanently lose the right to ever hold or run for public office anywhere in any capacity within the United States.

What's the penalty for being a traitor to your religion?

I try not to label, I don't walk in his shoes.  I don't agree with how he conducts business often but I still try to support the POTUS
I don’t understand this “walk in his shoes” “read his mind” stuff. He tells us constantly what’s on his mind, but fair enough.

I can see why you wouldn’t care for Trump if you don’t care for people being labeled. I would find it very challenging to support him if I thought this was important.

I too respect the office. Agreed there.

what's false about it, it's there in black and white, not a single mention of you during your self imposed sabbatical, it wasn't until you decided to draw attention to yourself that you got attention so stop crying about the attention when clearly you want it 
The fact that there were multiple posts about me or towards me while I was gone and after my last post are what was false about it.  

The post I had replied to was in a string of posts discussing me.

To claim I want the attention is also quite false.

It's not even arguable. 

Penalty: U.S. Code Title 18: Death, or not less than 5 years' imprisonment and not more than life imprisonment without the possibility of parole (minimum fine of $10,000, if not sentenced to death). Any person convicted of treason against the United States will permanently lose the right to ever hold or run for public office anywhere in any capacity within the United States.

What's the penalty for being a traitor to your religion?
‘Race traitor’ is a religious or ideological pejorative, not a crime, I agree on that.

Users who are viewing this thread