Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

4 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

While alot of what Trump does I'm not crazy about I think he is what you get after the arrogance of the Obama years and with the continued faux rage from the left and daily attempts to find any prop for their outrage I would take him over the Left and it's not even close. 

I never got the Obama arrogance thing but I do hear that a lot so fair enough.

I don’t get the idea that we get the frothing at the mouth guy ego manic who talks oddly in response to Obama but also have heard that a lot .

Specifically on this Ukraine issue. Do you think this is acceptable what Trump did? If not this investigation is warranted, no? As opposed to faux outrage.

• Replies 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• SaintsInDome2006

• The General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

20 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't understand the opinion of not liking Obama because he was arrogant and then liking Trump.

Sounds like you didn't understand what was written, there's a difference between liking and preferring over an option like anything the Left provides. 

3 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

He’s a very masculine man, oozes machismo and is extremely charismatic. 

He's an alpha male.

He speaks his mind and is not influenced by the opinions of others.  
That is, his mind isn't changed by the direction the wind is blowing....ie...there are only two genders and illegal immigration is illegal.
He'd never say, "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" if he KNEW that it wasn't true at the time he said it.
He'll say what's unpopular because he believes his own convictions.

Promises made....promises kept.

If you don't like his promises, don't vote for him because you KNOW that he's going to get it done.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Opie said:

He's an alpha male.

That is, his mind isn't changed by the direction the wind is blowing....ie...there are only two genders and illegal immigration is illegal.
He'd never say, "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" if he KNEW that it wasn't true at the time he said it.

If you don't like his promises, don't vote for him because you KNOW that he's going to get it done.

Great shtick. Got to admit this stuff gets me every time.

• Like 8
  • Laughing 1
1 minute ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

The lovable buttercup mop top scraping the floor at Putin’s feet in Helsinki was quite alpha, yes.

Oh...we're back to Russia now?

What's next??  Bowing to a Saudi??

Edited by Opie
2 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Isn't there already a thread for the latest nothingburger and the syria thing?

Well...I found the ones for the "Russia thing" and the "collusion thing" and the "Stormy thing".

Edited by Opie
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, Opie said:

He's an alpha male.

I don't think that's very accurate.  What about when Trump said this, "I like taking guns away early.  Take the guns first, go through due process second."  When he walked that idea back do you think he was influenced to do so?

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't think that's very accurate.  What about when Trump said this, "I like taking guns away early.  Take the guns first, go through due process second."  When he walked that idea back do you think he was influenced to do so?

I must have missed the part where he said that he was going to do it.

Edited by Opie
34 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

It’s okay to use the term “operative” instead of “whistle blower” for the purposes of this thread.  

Why?  That does not seem an accurate description of what has gone on at all.

5 hours ago, GoBirds said:

So the whistle blower turns out to be a never Trumper that worked for Biden? Raise your hand if shocked. 

More interesting tactics leading up to the election, amazing. 

Shocking! This thing is crashing down faster for Democrats than an afternoon Mueller testimony.  At least there was some suspense built up with the last debacle. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

Shocking! This thing is crashing down faster for Democrats than an afternoon Mueller testimony.  At least there was some suspense built up with the last debacle. 

What has crashed down?  Measure passed the house...witness testimony corroborates whistleblower account.  
Has any of the whistleblower’s claim been shown to be false?

Edited by sho nuff
13 hours ago, Opie said:

Another reason I like this President so much is his sense of humor.

He tweeted out this pic and was met with the usual shouts of "disrespect" and "obviously PHOTO SHOPPED!!"

Of course it was photo shopped and the recipient who was photo shopped over said that "he didn't mind and found it a fitting tribute for Conan".

I think if people could just drop this faux outrage, they might have some fun with the rest of us.

I love how the media tracked down the photo shopped Vietnam vet and thought he would be outraged but instead he loved it. Never change media! 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, yak651 said:

So if you ever voted D or worked for a Democrat you can't report something bad that you hear that a Republican did?  This is getting crazy, only Trump allies can now report bad stuff happening on that side or it's just a witch hunt.

Problem is that once they report bad stuff they instantly transform into a never Trumper

6 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

What has crashed diwn?  Measure passed the house...witness testimony corroborates whistleblower account.  
Has any of the whistleblower’s claim been shown to be false?

You actually believe that being impeached by Congress is going to be w "win" for the Democrats and the country....maybe bolster the Dems chances of taking the White House?

Really?

Edited by Opie
6 minutes ago, Opie said:

You actually believe that being impeached by Congress is going to be w "win" for the Democrats and the country....maybe bolster the Dems chances of taking the White House?

Really?

I think exposing his actions is a win for the country and the democrats and they will already take back the White House.

Also...this didn’t address my post or questions at all.  The topic was the whistleblower identity and it all crashing down.

Edited by sho nuff
19 hours ago, John Blutarsky said:

President Trump received the ‘Bipartisan Justice Award’ by black organization for ‘First Step Act’

https://thebl.com/politics/president-trump-received-the-bipartisan-justice-award-by-black-organization-for-first-step-act.html

The White House revealed on Friday, Oct. 25, that President Donald Trump would win the 2019 “Bipartisan Justice Award” from a bipartisan black advocacy group for his work on criminal justice reform.

The award was presented by the 20/20 Bipartisan Justice Center, a group founded in 2015 by 20 black Republicans and 20 black Democrats, at Benedict College in Columbia, South Carolina.

Kamala was so triggered by this that she boycotted this event the next day. Imagine being that petty and partisan about an issue you pretend to care about. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Opie said:

Really?

Whether it does or not doesn't matter to me, I don't give a damn about the Democrats.  The important thing is that that President be held accountable for his actions.  If he is guilty of wrongdoing then he should be removed from office.  I am not sure why any American would be opposed to that.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1
  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place