What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (14 Viewers)

Trump on the practice of busing

"Well, [busing is] something that they’ve done for a long period of time. You know, there aren’t that many ways you’re going to get people to schools. It is certainly a primary method of getting people to schools"

Super Genius this guy.

knowledge dropper said:
Curt Schilling (@gehrig38)

6/30/19, 12:13 AM

Just saw this and had to ask. If 20 million Russian peasants came across the southern border to vote for trump would that be ok with you liberals?

:coffee:
How would they be able to vote?  So dumb.  

knowledge dropper said:
Curt Schilling (@gehrig38)

6/30/19, 12:13 AM

Just saw this and had to ask. If 20 million Russian peasants came across the southern border to vote for trump would that be ok with you liberals?

:coffee:
This "question" is so stupid on so many levels that I am surprised anyone would be willing to quote it unless they were making fun of Schilling.

I’ve been told very lax voting laws that allow illegals to vote.  In theory, 20 million Russians upset the liberal Apple cart.  
I’ve heard millions of illegal Russian votes were cast in 2016 for Trump.  Lots of people are saying this, top people.  Believe me I know, I know more about this than probably anyone.  Lots of people are saying this. In a few weeks you’ll see.  2 weeks probably. Lots of bad comrades out there. Very unfair.  

I’ve heard millions of illegal Russian votes were cast in 2016 for Trump.  Lots of people are saying this, top people.  Believe me I know, I know more about this than probably anyone.  Lots of people are saying this. In a few weeks you’ll see.  2 weeks probably. Lots of bad comrades out there. Very unfair.  
Fake News

Fake News
Don’t worry I’ve put together a voter fraud commission to look in to it.  

Fake News
Hey look. You learned how that the "fake news" stuff works. 

Here's the formula...Trump makes up some lies = Real News. Any news Trump doesn't like = Fake News

Every Democrat Presidential candidate raising there hands saying they will support healthcare for illegals, AOC going crazy on federal border patrol agents, does  life get any better for President Trump?  He must wake up every morning shocked how lucky he is. 

Trump and R.N.C. Raised $105 Million in 2nd Quarter...

The campaign and the R.N.C. said they had a combined $100 million in cash on hand, and that they had raised more money online in the second quarter than in the first half of 2018. The staggering total figure can be plowed into television and digital advertising, get-out-the-vote efforts and other activities related to the 2020 election.

Mr. Trump and his committees raised $54 million, they said, and the R.N.C. raised $51 million. The campaign officials did not say how many individual donors had contributed, or how many gave money in increments of $200 or less. The official report, which will include spending, will be filed with the Federal Election Commission on July 15.

Mr. Trump has not sought to restrict who can give money to his campaign.

Mr. Trump’s fund-raising haul is a testament to the more professional operation that his campaign has been running, primarily out of Arlington, Va. In 2016, Mr. Trump poured millions of dollars of his own money into his campaign. But he also raised a considerable amount from small donors online.

This time around, as president, he also has command of the party’s donor base in a way he never did in 2016. And Ms. McDaniel, the Republican National Committee chairwoman, is known as an aggressive fund-raiser. ...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's sad that our president is so unpopular that he has to stack the crowd at his own party.
I'm guessing at the core of this there is a concern that the crowd may be critical or unsupportive. But the opportunity for fundraising and a grandiose campaign rally - on the holiest of public backdrops - is a double bonus.

- eta - In typical Trump fashion he decided on this and then the administration scrambled.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're talking pennies on the dollar vs the current proposals Democrats are pushing.  I just find it interesting we care about price tags now. 

We're talking pennies on the dollar vs the current proposals Democrats are pushing.  I just find it interesting we care about price tags now. 
Are you comparing needlessly holding a taxpayer funded campaign event to trying to provide healthcare?

Ive cared before and continue to care and will point out such wasteful spending.  Especially the hypocrisy of Trump after all of his complaints.

I'm guessing at the core of this there is a concern that the crowd may be critical or unsupportive. But the opportunity for fundraising and a grandiose campaign rally - on the holiest of public backdrops - is a double bonus.

- eta - In typical Trump fashion he decided on this and then the administration scrambled.
Link to any Democrats being turned away?

Wait...you realize we're talking about a recreational, non necessary event vs. transforming government, services, etc.

Maybe you should revisit the Obama years to see who was constantly #####ing about how much stuff cost.  

Users who are viewing this thread